IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wallpaper, wallpaper, every except where it's logical
Some moron of previous owner of my house wallpapered the bloody bathrooms. Hey, kids, guess what long exposure to moisture (from showers, from baths, whatever) does to the glue holding wallpaper onto the wall in a bathroom?
New It was a M/Soft spinoff.. keep buying those annual upgrades!
New Letting it peel naturally
Eventually it'll fall down by itself and I'll be able to paint or affix tile, whichever seems more appropriate.
     Democrats idea of tax refund. (for beep) - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
         Pretty close... - (bepatient)
         Did it ever occur to you - (andread) - (25)
             Did somebody forget what forum this was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                 That's a bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Mine was at least as funny as yours -NT - (andread) - (1)
                         Another Bingo!_____;-) - (Ashton)
             me me me - (boxley) - (20)
                 Re: me me me - (andread) - (19)
                     wmd thats new to me? -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                         Think Steve Ballmer. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             I saved that clip.. - (Ashton)
                             looks like me when they announce free booze at the meeting -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                 YM "when they announce free booze at the *AAA* meeting"? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                     the Automobile Association of America? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                         You know what I *meant*, dammit! :-/ - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             difference between a drunk and an alcoholic - (boxley) - (11)
                                                 DAMM - (andread)
                                                 Actually, yes, I've been having this week off. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                     wall paper is nice to put up and a nightmare to remove - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Actually, you don't have to remove it; at least... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Don't listen to boxley... - (hnick) - (6)
                                                         Oh, don't worry - what makes you think I *ever* do? :-) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Hey, this is the fun forum.. ~flame.. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                 The m.b. reference was a Gahan Wilson cartoon... -NT - (hnick)
                                                         Wallpaper, wallpaper, every except where it's logical - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             It was a M/Soft spinoff.. keep buying those annual upgrades! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Letting it peel naturally - (wharris2)

Take a good plane and shave off all the edges.
94 ms