IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, this is the fun forum.. ~flame..
SEP is Someone Else's Problem... Hitchhiker's Guide, not sure which one.
I *CAN* put up wallpaper... it's just better for all concerned if someone else does it. Somebody who likes that kind of stuff gets some employment, I now have some free time to take my lady and the dogs to the park or whatever, the wall still gets papered, and there have been no fights. My lady has excellent decorating talents and I rarely question her decisions. She does tend to like the ornate metalic papers which have a habit of falling back off the wall and tearing while I am trying to brush the air bubbles out of the lower end of the paper. It just pisses me off. Better if someone else does it.
I have no problem running new pipes, putting in toilets and vanities and such. I am willing to rewire rooms to handle air conditioners or overhead fans and such. I can do a reasonable job of cabinet making and installation. I can work concrete if I have to. I just hate wallpaper... it's one of my *things*.
Oh yes.. I don't really burn down houses or even seriously advocate it. I have an engineering degree from a reasonably good school and feel free to theorize... Yes Virginia, there IS a mad bomber...
Ok, that may not be funny any more, but I used to like it.
Cheers,
Hugh
New The m.b. reference was a Gahan Wilson cartoon...
     Democrats idea of tax refund. (for beep) - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
         Pretty close... - (bepatient)
         Did it ever occur to you - (andread) - (25)
             Did somebody forget what forum this was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                 That's a bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Mine was at least as funny as yours -NT - (andread) - (1)
                         Another Bingo!_____;-) - (Ashton)
             me me me - (boxley) - (20)
                 Re: me me me - (andread) - (19)
                     wmd thats new to me? -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                         Think Steve Ballmer. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             I saved that clip.. - (Ashton)
                             looks like me when they announce free booze at the meeting -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                 YM "when they announce free booze at the *AAA* meeting"? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                     the Automobile Association of America? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                         You know what I *meant*, dammit! :-/ - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             difference between a drunk and an alcoholic - (boxley) - (11)
                                                 DAMM - (andread)
                                                 Actually, yes, I've been having this week off. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                     wall paper is nice to put up and a nightmare to remove - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Actually, you don't have to remove it; at least... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Don't listen to boxley... - (hnick) - (6)
                                                         Oh, don't worry - what makes you think I *ever* do? :-) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Hey, this is the fun forum.. ~flame.. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                 The m.b. reference was a Gahan Wilson cartoon... -NT - (hnick)
                                                         Wallpaper, wallpaper, every except where it's logical - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             It was a M/Soft spinoff.. keep buying those annual upgrades! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Letting it peel naturally - (wharris2)

The alien burst from Dan's stomach. Spaghetti sauce or blood spattered the wall. It was probably blood. Either way, it would stain.
52 ms