IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did somebody forget what forum this was?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That's a bingo!
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New Mine was at least as funny as yours
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Another Bingo!_____;-)
Amazing how things-said-in-'jest' can -
     Democrats idea of tax refund. (for beep) - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
         Pretty close... - (bepatient)
         Did it ever occur to you - (andread) - (25)
             Did somebody forget what forum this was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                 That's a bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Mine was at least as funny as yours -NT - (andread) - (1)
                         Another Bingo!_____;-) - (Ashton)
             me me me - (boxley) - (20)
                 Re: me me me - (andread) - (19)
                     wmd thats new to me? -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                         Think Steve Ballmer. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             I saved that clip.. - (Ashton)
                             looks like me when they announce free booze at the meeting -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                 YM "when they announce free booze at the *AAA* meeting"? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                     the Automobile Association of America? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                         You know what I *meant*, dammit! :-/ - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             difference between a drunk and an alcoholic - (boxley) - (11)
                                                 DAMM - (andread)
                                                 Actually, yes, I've been having this week off. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                     wall paper is nice to put up and a nightmare to remove - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Actually, you don't have to remove it; at least... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Don't listen to boxley... - (hnick) - (6)
                                                         Oh, don't worry - what makes you think I *ever* do? :-) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Hey, this is the fun forum.. ~flame.. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                 The m.b. reference was a Gahan Wilson cartoon... -NT - (hnick)
                                                         Wallpaper, wallpaper, every except where it's logical - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             It was a M/Soft spinoff.. keep buying those annual upgrades! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Letting it peel naturally - (wharris2)

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for never shall they be disappointed.
56 ms