IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The >book<...my ever so sensitive friend...
...is NOT at MRC.

2 separate links requiring 2 separate mouseclicks.

You would have known that had you followed the link.

You can "question" the global warming thing all you like. There are scientists who disagree with you...some of them are referenced in the article you linked.

It >still< has nothing to do with the bias research conducted.

Anyway, you said

Yup. I'll put a lot of faith in the "analysis" of a book by the same people who claim that global warming could be "a good thing" (tm).

Follow the book link before you speak more nonsense like this, k?

Enough with you.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New A book on genetics, endorsed by the KKK web site.
Context is everything.

I followed them. I showed that the people endorsing the book definately had an agenda.

Unbiased reporting that is not.
New Brain death?
The book link was to a review on AMAZON.

Not on MRC.

And while I'm certain that the MRC would like the book...their >other< views have no bearing on what Goldberg wrote in the book...and the MRC had no hand in >writing< the book.

They are 2 separate links. One to a website that has conducted studies showing liberal bias. One to a book, recently published, from an industry insider who also says that there is liberal bias.

And global warming has exactly >what< to do with this?

New I will reconstruct the crime.
#1. There is a discussion about "bias" in the media.

#2. mmoffitt posts a link to a book "on bended knee" indicating that there is media "bias" and the media went easy on Regan.

#3. you post TWO links.
one to mediaresearch.org which offers analysis of a BOOK titled " Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News". This book and analysis seem to support your position that there is a "liberal" bias in the media.

and you post another link to Amazon about another book (Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News)

Oh, wait. IT'S THE SAME FUCKING BOOK!!!

All mediaresearch.org did was to to do some followup "research" to reach the same conclusions as that book.

Note, that book was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED in the article you linked to.

#4. I point to ANOTHER article on mediaresearch.org to show that they are NOT unbiased researchers. My reference showed them supporting global warming because it could lead to longer growing seasons.

They are a bunch of fucking idiots with blatant agendas.

#5.........
Current post.

You've claimed that it was the OTHER link that you were talking about. The one that goes to the book review. You know, the book review of the book that is mentioned in the article on the site I posted the other link to.

So, you claim that I should look at the reviews on Amazon?

Strangely enough, those reviews have even LESS substance than the mediaresearch.org site.

Once again, (I'm sure, not for the last time), I do not CARE HOW MANY IDIOTS YOU CAN FIND TO AGREE WITH YOU.

1,000 idiots are still a bunch of idiots.

They don't get less idiotic in groups.

You are NOT impressing me by your CONTINUED attempts at veracity via groupthink.
New You do whatever you like dear.
You are dismissing something based on something completely unrelated.

Your call I guess.

T'ain't worth it.

You're right.

The entire press is full of Rush Limbaugh wannabes.

Simple.

New "Bias" is completely unrelated?
No. I've established that mediaresearch.org has a bias.

I've established that their bias is so overwhelming they can say that global warming is a "good thing" (tm).

Again, once it's been established that said "genetic researcher" is a klansman, how much further do you have to go to show his research is biased and untrustworthy?

The entire press is full of Rush Limbaugh wannabes.
So, given your past behaviour, your retreat to irrelevent strawmen is your admission of failure.

Nope, they're not. But their boss's boss' bosses know which side their bread is buttered on.

Republican means big media conglomorates. Which mean big salaries for the big bosses.

The little news anchors know not to rock the boat too much.

Keep the bosses happy and you'll keep your job.
New Like I said...
...you do whatever you like.

I admit nothing.

I simply quit wasting finger motions on you.
Neither you nor this point are worth it.

Global warming isn't a strawman...but Limbaugh wannabe's are.

Thats a classic.

New Again, their position on global warming shows their bias.
I never said that the media was full of Rush wannabes.

You implied that such was my position.

Therefore, that is a strawman.

I said that THAT PARTICULAR SITE is heavily biased. More than "heavily" biased. They are so biased they are delusional. This is evidenced by their claims that global warming is a "good thing" (tm). Therefore, referencing their position on global warming is substantiating my claims that they are "biased".

Therefore, you using that site to substantiate your position that there is a "liberal bias" in the media is faulty.

Hence, my klansman/"genetic research" reference.

Again, for those unwilling to see. I did not disprove your position. Just your substantiation. Or, rather, I illustrated how the group you used for substantiation are delusional. Hence, not a useful reference.

New Whatever.

New So, your point is that a book store will sell it?
You don't like that I've pointed out that the site doing an "analysis" of the book was delusionally biased.

Instead you keep refering me to the OTHER link.

The link to amazon.com

A book store.

You "support" for this book is that a book store will sell this book.

[link|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0395951054/qid=1025707762/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/102-2128288-9836121|Another book sold by amazon.com]

And look how many stars the reviewers give THAT one!

So it MUST be right.

New Refs. be damned than.. So:
It IS a Religious Thing with you, Beep - right?
Selective data taking is ever a wondrous thing .. esp. when trying to prove a negative.

SO no matter the source: if'n it don't prove Librul Bias IS: it must be 'selective', ergo.. not as Clean as your selections: ergo false.

Yup, guess Circle-Jerk is the mode; doggerel is the aim. You Win the locus of points around the Circle. For creative definitions of 'win'. Wagg-Edd - you *gotta* bid for this one!

Ashton
who prefers rectilinear not polar coordinates, for geometrical obfuscation amongst the debate-impaired.
     Media bias - (Silverlock) - (84)
         Wow - (bepatient) - (77)
             Wow - what an exercise in non-commentary on the - (Ashton) - (76)
                 I just had a beer. - (Ashton)
                 Silly. - (bepatient) - (74)
                     Oh...btw... - (bepatient) - (63)
                         Dumb me.. - (Ashton) - (62)
                             Ok...I promise... - (bepatient) - (61)
                                 Bzzzzzttttt! Wrong answer. - (Brandioch) - (60)
                                     You've wasted 3 more... - (bepatient) - (59)
                                         Point of subtle orthogonal inference, please: - (Ashton) - (58)
                                             Instead of induhveejewels... - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                 Target acquired. Commencing SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Ah... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         And you're still trying to weasel out of it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             Read elsewhere...if you must. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Oh... Riiigghhhht.. - (Ashton) - (52)
                                                     Mr. Lehrer is Mr. PBS News not NPR News. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                         My bad. As to Lehrer: Oh Yes He Can be held accountable - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                             The "sponsor" - COMMISSION ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 Expect? Guts, not pandering to a set-up, ovinely. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Hmmm, think "umpire". - (Brandioch)
                                                         Silence == support. Particularly with a reputation. - (Brandioch)
                                                     So its not good enought to just ist their networks... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                                         You thought it would be? - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                             Ah, - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                 Learn what "bias" is. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                                     So you assert... - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                         Point of logical order? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                             Maybe you don't notice a bias based on the current issue... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 Stats as of a month ago. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                     So your point is??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Read the questionaire. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         "Strawman", eh? - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                                             Nope...nice try though. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                 And that's all the "proof" needed. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                     Hopeless. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                         well you could always change your sig - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             chuckle - (bepatient)
                                                                                             The medical term for that is CRIS... - (bbronson)
                                                                                         "liberal bias" "picking on Clinton". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 Bill, this may be a good starting point for you. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                                     bzt - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                                         I suggest you read their site. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                                             Pointing to an alternate site - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                 A different site? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                     The >book<...my ever so sensitive friend... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                         A book on genetics, endorsed by the KKK web site. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                             Brain death? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                 I will reconstruct the crime. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                     You do whatever you like dear. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                         "Bias" is completely unrelated? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Like I said... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Again, their position on global warming shows their bias. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Whatever. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         So, your point is that a book store will sell it? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                         Refs. be damned than.. So: - (Ashton)
                                                                                         Was any research actually conducted? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                                                             Goldberg appears... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                 That's not what I'm saying - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                     America is bi-polar. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                         To the extent that is true.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                             Good Point and one I hadn't considered. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                             Interesting you should post that link... - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                                                 The only one that comes close to as many hits - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                                     Close enough.. - (Ashton)
                                                                         Oh, puh-LEEEEZE, Bill... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             Actually. - (bepatient)
                                                         In defense of Public Broadcasting - (screamer)
                     Actually, it would need a rebuttal. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Cool - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Awwww, poor baby. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Me? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Yes. You. Stop acting like a child and grow up. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             I'm sure there is an excuse for you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 And yet another... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Nah.. I think it's about the fun of ___Surprise! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         But it is no surprise... - (bepatient)
         This can't be of much importance. - (Ashton)
         "Own the press and you own the People" - V.I. Lenin - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             thats why the repos dont want to support NPR :) - (boxley) - (3)
                 Re: Yup: only rich country to SELL most all the airwaves - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Sell? You mean Give dont you? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes.___WTF was I *thinking!* -NT - (Ashton)

But he doesn't look quite skeletal enough for both to be true, does he?
96 ms