IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Target acquired. Commencing SLAM!
Instead of induhveejewels...
..how about some organizations...inclusive of their populace...

NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN
And now I quote from the ORIGINAL link.

ABC is owned by the Disney Corp., which produces toys and products in developing countries where they provide their workers atrocious wages and working conditions.
There, your ABC example has already been refered to. You can read, can't you?

NBC is owned by General Electric, one of the largest corporations in the world \ufffd and one with a long history of anti-union activity. GE, a major contributor to the Republican Party, has substantial financial interests in weapons manufacturing, finance, nuclear power and many other industries. Former CEO Jack Welch was one of the leaders in shutting down American plants and moving them to low-wage countries like China and Mexico.
Hmmm, another of your examples that was disproven WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back at the beginning of this thread.

Awwww, what the fuck. It's not like you even REMEMBER what this discussion was about MUCH LESS the examples (complete with details, easily referenced and disproven) that were ALREADY provided.

Yep, once again, Bill's brain in stuck in an endless loop.
New Ah...
...so now you intend to join the conversation.

And yes..those companies were indeed mentioned in the article.

And if its corporate ownership that you are looking for...I guess you found it.

If it is liberal bias you're looking for...look at their news departments and the people who report it.

Ask them whcih way they vote...whcih party they belong to...really...you wouldn't be the first...and consistently you wiill find these folks to be liberal democrats.

Nice...although very ineffective...slam.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New And you're still trying to weasel out of it.
You were asked to name the individuals.

You named the companies.

The companies and their associated activities were already covered in the original article. The evidence seems to be that the companies are NOT "liberal" in outlook.

Now, you're still refusing to name the individuals who you claim have a "liberal" bias.

But you're still claiming that there is one in the media.

You just won't name who they are.

Just that they work for decidedly non-liberal companies.

And this passes for "logic" where you come from?
New Read elsewhere...if you must.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Media bias - (Silverlock) - (84)
         Wow - (bepatient) - (77)
             Wow - what an exercise in non-commentary on the - (Ashton) - (76)
                 I just had a beer. - (Ashton)
                 Silly. - (bepatient) - (74)
                     Oh...btw... - (bepatient) - (63)
                         Dumb me.. - (Ashton) - (62)
                             Ok...I promise... - (bepatient) - (61)
                                 Bzzzzzttttt! Wrong answer. - (Brandioch) - (60)
                                     You've wasted 3 more... - (bepatient) - (59)
                                         Point of subtle orthogonal inference, please: - (Ashton) - (58)
                                             Instead of induhveejewels... - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                 Target acquired. Commencing SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Ah... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         And you're still trying to weasel out of it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             Read elsewhere...if you must. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Oh... Riiigghhhht.. - (Ashton) - (52)
                                                     Mr. Lehrer is Mr. PBS News not NPR News. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                         My bad. As to Lehrer: Oh Yes He Can be held accountable - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                             The "sponsor" - COMMISSION ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 Expect? Guts, not pandering to a set-up, ovinely. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Hmmm, think "umpire". - (Brandioch)
                                                         Silence == support. Particularly with a reputation. - (Brandioch)
                                                     So its not good enought to just ist their networks... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                                         You thought it would be? - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                             Ah, - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                 Learn what "bias" is. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                                     So you assert... - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                         Point of logical order? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                             Maybe you don't notice a bias based on the current issue... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 Stats as of a month ago. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                     So your point is??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Read the questionaire. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         "Strawman", eh? - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                                             Nope...nice try though. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                 And that's all the "proof" needed. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                     Hopeless. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                         well you could always change your sig - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             chuckle - (bepatient)
                                                                                             The medical term for that is CRIS... - (bbronson)
                                                                                         "liberal bias" "picking on Clinton". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 Bill, this may be a good starting point for you. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                                     bzt - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                                         I suggest you read their site. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                                             Pointing to an alternate site - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                 A different site? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                     The >book<...my ever so sensitive friend... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                         A book on genetics, endorsed by the KKK web site. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                             Brain death? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                 I will reconstruct the crime. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                     You do whatever you like dear. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                         "Bias" is completely unrelated? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Like I said... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Again, their position on global warming shows their bias. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Whatever. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         So, your point is that a book store will sell it? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                         Refs. be damned than.. So: - (Ashton)
                                                                                         Was any research actually conducted? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                                                             Goldberg appears... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                 That's not what I'm saying - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                     America is bi-polar. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                         To the extent that is true.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                             Good Point and one I hadn't considered. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                             Interesting you should post that link... - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                                                 The only one that comes close to as many hits - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                                     Close enough.. - (Ashton)
                                                                         Oh, puh-LEEEEZE, Bill... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             Actually. - (bepatient)
                                                         In defense of Public Broadcasting - (screamer)
                     Actually, it would need a rebuttal. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Cool - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Awwww, poor baby. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Me? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Yes. You. Stop acting like a child and grow up. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             I'm sure there is an excuse for you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 And yet another... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Nah.. I think it's about the fun of ___Surprise! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         But it is no surprise... - (bepatient)
         This can't be of much importance. - (Ashton)
         "Own the press and you own the People" - V.I. Lenin - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             thats why the repos dont want to support NPR :) - (boxley) - (3)
                 Re: Yup: only rich country to SELL most all the airwaves - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Sell? You mean Give dont you? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes.___WTF was I *thinking!* -NT - (Ashton)

None shall pass!
116 ms