IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Me?
Is to laugh.

The first time you posted in this forum was to do what exactly???

And then in the second post you claim to have "slammed" me in a thread from another forum?

To all appearances...it would appear you are doing exactly what I stated...which is pretty juvenile...yet you say "poor baby" to me?

I think it may quite possibly be you who needs to grow up...but I'm not the kind of asshole that would post something like that to a forum? What about you?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yes. You. Stop acting like a child and grow up.
The first time you posted in this forum was to do what exactly???
Well, let's see what my earliest post on record in this forum was.

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=2134|La fem Barbara. And she packs an agenda.]

And then in the second post you claim to have "slammed" me in a thread from another forum?
Yes. Because you claimed I was "following" you. Do you know what "follow" means?

So I will assume that you're still hurting from the public humiliation I lavished upon you and that such was clouding your already limited mental capability.

In other words, my reply to your post contained NOTHING to link it to previous postings. YOU are the one that did that with your "following" comment.

Now you're going to cry like a baby and blame me because you're too ignorant to read the documents that this country is founded upon. booo hoooo hoooo.

To all appearances...it would appear you are doing exactly what I stated...which is pretty juvenile...yet you say "poor baby" to me?
Awwww, poor baby. Of course, you CAN prove that it was ME that started it. Just find the post from me with an earlier date/time stamp than your post accusing me of "following" you.

There, poor baby. That isn't too much work. Is it?

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

I think it may quite possibly be you who needs to grow up...but I'm not the kind of asshole that would post something like that to a forum? What about you?
Awwww, you know, if this board had search capabilites, I could show where you had said that to me.
New Excuse me?
Oh...sorry...I said forum instead of thread....sorry to throw you off...I know how hard that can be on a hyperintelligent person such as yourself.

So...my humble apologies...

Your first post in this >thread< was to do what exactly?

Lets examine...

Rather, you non-comments (while being dismissive of the article) show your bias.

snip

But you aren't able to do that. Rather, you'll just post your innuendoes and allegations.

Typical.
My my...it seems to be an personal attack that addresses none of the original subject matter.

But no...it couldn't be...the attack couldn't obviously relate to anything else...like...

So I will assume that you're still hurting from the public humiliation I lavished upon you and that such was clouding your already limited mental capability
My we are full of ourselves...you >lavished< me with humiliation? Funny...I should have felt humiliated if you did...instead...oh...you must have >failed<...just like you >failed< to win the persuant debate on the name of God (oh wait...you think you >won< that debate...sorry...I'll leave you to gloat in your >victory<)

Oh..and the date...time stamp thing...are you to stupid to understand how the threadingt works...why indeed in this >thread< you did post a response to >me<...followed by remarks relating to a dicussion in another forum and then >continued< to post items from an unrelated forum and thread...>that< would seem to back up the >following< statement.

Oh...and this board >does< have search capabilities. And..where you are concerned...I may very well >have< told you to grow up. It seems to be necessary quite often.

So I may actually be that kind of asshole.

I can live with that.

New I'm sure there is an excuse for you.
My my...it seems to be an personal attack that addresses none of the original subject matter.
Well, I'm sure it seems that way to you.

But it did address the original subject matter. The original subject matter being your response to the original post.

More specifically, it addressed the fact that your post contained dismissive comments rather than actual refutations or rebuttals.

And then you go on to start mixing quotes from different posts by me without regard for time/date stamps. Whatever. You have nothing to refute the original post with so you're going to cry about people being mean to you.

Grow up.

My we are full of ourselves...you >lavished< me with humiliation? Funny...I should have felt humiliated if you did...instead...oh...you must have >failed<...just like you >failed< to win the persuant debate on the name of God (oh wait...you think you >won< that debate...sorry...I'll leave you to gloat in your >victory<)
Awwww, I guess you are still hurting from that.

So let me remind you again.

You were under the mistaken belief that religion was not supposed to play a part in politics.

When it was actually that government will not endorse one religion over another.

In other words, your knowledge of the basis of this government was publicly shown to be, not only lacking, but backward.

Yet here you are, again, in the Politics forum, spewing your ravings.

To put it kindly, you have no idea what you're talking about.

But that's not going to stop you, is it?

Awwwww, poor baby. People are just being mean to you. Those naughty, mean, bad people.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your continuing demonstration of ignorance on basic facts.

It's all the fault of those meanies who keep picking on you.

Grow up.

Educate yourself.
New And yet another...
...post that has nothing to do with with this thread.

You >are< good at charades...aren't you?

I find your fascination with me rather amusing actually...I think you love me..deep down.

Really I do.

Come to Philly.

Read the drafts.

Educate >yourself<.

New Nah.. I think it's about the fun of ___Surprise!
You know: after circumnavigating someone Else's quotation with a plethora of yabuts and the occasional other inducements to prod further, to see if you might actually own up to having some 'solution' to some 'thing' you're circumlocuting:

Well.. after both molars and maybe an incisor are pulled - occasionally you do manage a couple complete sentences which are Not quotes!

As in..

Surprise!

Hey.. it's just kinda Fun, y'know? Nothin 'bout lustin after yer MBA certificate or yer bod, I'd opine. But then.. it might be that corner office he's after, and a chance to wear a suit :-\ufffd

Ashton
With this much manure around, there must be a pony somewhere. (Silverlock sig appropriated)
New But it is no surprise...
.and that actually makes it very very sad, doesn't it?

Media bias - (Silverlock) - (84)
         Wow - (bepatient) - (77)
             Wow - what an exercise in non-commentary on the - (Ashton) - (76)
                 I just had a beer. - (Ashton)
                 Silly. - (bepatient) - (74)
                     Oh...btw... - (bepatient) - (63)
                         Dumb me.. - (Ashton) - (62)
                             Ok...I promise... - (bepatient) - (61)
                                 Bzzzzzttttt! Wrong answer. - (Brandioch) - (60)
                                     You've wasted 3 more... - (bepatient) - (59)
                                         Point of subtle orthogonal inference, please: - (Ashton) - (58)
                                             Instead of induhveejewels... - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                 Target acquired. Commencing SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Ah... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         And you're still trying to weasel out of it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             Read elsewhere...if you must. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Oh... Riiigghhhht.. - (Ashton) - (52)
                                                     Mr. Lehrer is Mr. PBS News not NPR News. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                         My bad. As to Lehrer: Oh Yes He Can be held accountable - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                             The "sponsor" - COMMISSION ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 Expect? Guts, not pandering to a set-up, ovinely. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Hmmm, think "umpire". - (Brandioch)
                                                         Silence == support. Particularly with a reputation. - (Brandioch)
                                                     So its not good enought to just ist their networks... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                                         You thought it would be? - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                             Ah, - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                 Learn what "bias" is. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                                     So you assert... - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                         Point of logical order? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                             Maybe you don't notice a bias based on the current issue... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 Stats as of a month ago. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                     So your point is??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Read the questionaire. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         "Strawman", eh? - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                                             Nope...nice try though. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                 And that's all the "proof" needed. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                     Hopeless. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                         well you could always change your sig - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             chuckle - (bepatient)
                                                                                             The medical term for that is CRIS... - (bbronson)
                                                                                         "liberal bias" "picking on Clinton". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 Bill, this may be a good starting point for you. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                                     bzt - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                                         I suggest you read their site. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                                             Pointing to an alternate site - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                 A different site? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                     The >book<...my ever so sensitive friend... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                         A book on genetics, endorsed by the KKK web site. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                             Brain death? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                 I will reconstruct the crime. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                     You do whatever you like dear. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                         "Bias" is completely unrelated? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Like I said... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Again, their position on global warming shows their bias. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Whatever. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         So, your point is that a book store will sell it? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                         Refs. be damned than.. So: - (Ashton)
                                                                                         Was any research actually conducted? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                                                             Goldberg appears... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                 That's not what I'm saying - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                     America is bi-polar. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                         To the extent that is true.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                             Good Point and one I hadn't considered. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                             Interesting you should post that link... - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                                                 The only one that comes close to as many hits - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                                     Close enough.. - (Ashton)
                                                                         Oh, puh-LEEEEZE, Bill... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             Actually. - (bepatient)
                                                         In defense of Public Broadcasting - (screamer)
                     Actually, it would need a rebuttal. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Cool - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Awwww, poor baby. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Me? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Yes. You. Stop acting like a child and grow up. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             I'm sure there is an excuse for you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 And yet another... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Nah.. I think it's about the fun of ___Surprise! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         But it is no surprise... - (bepatient)
         This can't be of much importance. - (Ashton)
         "Own the press and you own the People" - V.I. Lenin - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             thats why the repos dont want to support NPR :) - (boxley) - (3)
                 Re: Yup: only rich country to SELL most all the airwaves - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Sell? You mean Give dont you? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes.___WTF was I *thinking!* -NT - (Ashton)

Caveat emptor.
320 ms