IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And a cartoon to match.
Charlotte Observer Kevin Sears:

Should have had the Drumpf hairdo to make it complete.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Oh.. it's there -->
but just as in real-liff: it doesn't quite cover to-the-edges (of that flat-top roof, eh?)
     There are “shithole countries,” and then there’s - (rcareaga) - (31)
         Since it is hearsay which countries but lets examine the list shall we? - (boxley) - (12)
             Why shall we examine the list, box? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                 so you obviously equate haiti, somalia, nigeria and el salvador having the same grace - (boxley) - (10)
                     unless I misremember (and I may have) - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         what has that got to do with the price of milk? - (boxley) - (4)
                             “I have no objection to them being called that” - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 so once again please describe why there are not -NT - (boxley)
                                 Because people from Norway would rather be in Norway! - (crazy)
                             The umbrage is from the implication that the people are shit as well. -NT - (malraux)
                         ok, maybe you were not here when I expressed my views about capitalism - (boxley)
                     Grace charm and friendliness? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I have been to minnesota, pretty similar -NT - (boxley)
                         Isn't your claim about the "average Norwegian" virtually universal? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         He wants to exclude *the people* from those countries. That's the issue, of course. - (Another Scott) - (13)
             yay! you hit the point right on the head - (boxley) - (10)
                 "Anything not required is prohibited, and vice versa." -NT - (drook)
                 BOx: Do you honestly think you're being intellectually honest in your discussions here? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     you are confused - (boxley) - (7)
                         Context matters, and you know that. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Context matters, yes it does, What does DACA have to do with haitian earthquake refugees? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 The time constraint is a result of him trying to break DACA. - (Another Scott)
                         Top story on CNN right now: - (malraux) - (2)
                             maybe more important is reports that he said it deliberately to inflame his base - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Is that what you were doing? -NT - (drook)
                         Way to avoid the point. - (CRConrad)
             We DAMNED WELL SHOULD HAVE been more scrupulous admitting Soviets. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yes, it's a puzzlement (inside an indictment/per fan.) -NT - (Ashton)
         I like Stephen Colbert's take. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             And also Vicente Fox. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 And a cartoon to match. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Oh.. it's there --> - (Ashton)

Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry.
99 ms