IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New what has that got to do with the price of milk?
sure I am an immigrant and grateful for the opportunity.
I also have no issue with people from haiti, el salvadore, somalia and nigeria emigrating here.
Your whohah moment was from trump declaring those places shitholes.
So I am asking you why they are not shitholes as described.
Having actually visited 3 of the 4 mentioned shitholes I have no objection to them being called that.
So why all of the umbrage?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New “I have no objection to them being called that”
Very, very big of you, box.
New so once again please describe why there are not
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Because people from Norway would rather be in Norway!
To answer the orange one's question.

And people from shitholes want to escape those shitholes and come to the US. That's the whole point of immigration!
New The umbrage is from the implication that the people are shit as well.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     There are “shithole countries,” and then there’s - (rcareaga) - (31)
         Since it is hearsay which countries but lets examine the list shall we? - (boxley) - (12)
             Why shall we examine the list, box? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                 so you obviously equate haiti, somalia, nigeria and el salvador having the same grace - (boxley) - (10)
                     unless I misremember (and I may have) - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         what has that got to do with the price of milk? - (boxley) - (4)
                             “I have no objection to them being called that” - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 so once again please describe why there are not -NT - (boxley)
                                 Because people from Norway would rather be in Norway! - (crazy)
                             The umbrage is from the implication that the people are shit as well. -NT - (malraux)
                         ok, maybe you were not here when I expressed my views about capitalism - (boxley)
                     Grace charm and friendliness? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I have been to minnesota, pretty similar -NT - (boxley)
                         Isn't your claim about the "average Norwegian" virtually universal? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         He wants to exclude *the people* from those countries. That's the issue, of course. - (Another Scott) - (13)
             yay! you hit the point right on the head - (boxley) - (10)
                 "Anything not required is prohibited, and vice versa." -NT - (drook)
                 BOx: Do you honestly think you're being intellectually honest in your discussions here? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     you are confused - (boxley) - (7)
                         Context matters, and you know that. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Context matters, yes it does, What does DACA have to do with haitian earthquake refugees? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 The time constraint is a result of him trying to break DACA. - (Another Scott)
                         Top story on CNN right now: - (malraux) - (2)
                             maybe more important is reports that he said it deliberately to inflame his base - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Is that what you were doing? -NT - (drook)
                         Way to avoid the point. - (CRConrad)
             We DAMNED WELL SHOULD HAVE been more scrupulous admitting Soviets. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yes, it's a puzzlement (inside an indictment/per fan.) -NT - (Ashton)
         I like Stephen Colbert's take. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             And also Vicente Fox. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 And a cartoon to match. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Oh.. it's there --> - (Ashton)

When you make someone eat shit, feed it to them with the right fork.
111 ms