No, it wasn't a "private meeting". It was elected officials on the clock, doing their jobs. And no, it wasn't about whsat he called the countries per se, it was about him applying the shitholeness of the countries to immigrants therefrom. But you know all this, since it has been pointed out to you several times.

More importantly, my point here was neither of those, but precisely this habit of yours, to pretend to being an utter moron whenever you're called out on something. Thank you for illustrating that point so convincingly by DOING IT YET AGAIN. So, I'll put you down for "Nope, it's not inadvertent, I REVEL in being an arsehole". (Thereby proving, by your Trumpian logic, England to be the greatest shithole of them all. Congrats, Peter!)

To the rest of you (i.e. mainly Malraux, Mike V, whoever passes for an Admin around here nowadays): Wow, it's been great. I'll pop in again in another three years or five, see if this problem has finally fixed itself, or the site has died from attrition (caused at least in part by this arsehole), whichever comes first. Or mail me an all-clear, once you've realised this shitholery is every bit as bad as Norm, and have taken active steps to fix it.