IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ashton's citation seems appropriate here.
Teddy Roosevelt: Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience.

http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/418579/

It will have to get much, much worse before it gets any better. Because Teddy was and is right, electing Hillary really wouldn't have helped. With some 90 million American adults still supporting Trump, there's clearly been insufficient pain to date.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt June 16, 2017, 04:41:20 PM EDT
New Heh.. Thing is:
I, for one, do not fancy that I can ken just how you might Rule, once elected Dictator of the former-dis-USA (in some fanciful musing as surely can't be much crazier than each day's unfolding events are.)

Especially, I deem that You: for having priceless/unedited! daily experience in the Belly of that erstwhile-Beast, cannot now be such a Naif as to have elided the absurdities also encountered--have thence been mulling over--within some cocoon, fed by no more perspicuous a brain-pan than [fill in any Repo of notoriety.]

Ergo, Lay On, MacDuff; you've Experienced shit which (save for Alex?) maybe no one else here has, first-hand.
J'Accuse!-not that your cognitive facilities were damaged irreparably by your experience, as a one might.. momentarily surmise from the er, Bikers w/Chains icon (with which friend Rand has jocularly assailed thee. :-)

Should you ever aviate-West and want to try the bucolic Santa Rosa Municipal Airport, 'twould be fun to discuss the Meaning of Liff (and one's , umm 'Being Partkdolg Duty' )... and like that. We might as well conjure up a coup, as seems to be the common indoor sport now or, soon will be, eh?

(Simply, I haven't The Time to await the entirely pwned-Grist-Mill of congressional inaction, imagining any palpable surcease. Language murder there is too deeply ingrained.)

Carrion.
     Well, at least my daughter got to go. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
         look on the bright side - (rcareaga) - (19)
             Did I say there wasn't a difference? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 “the difference is one of degree only” - (rcareaga) - (17)
                     You'd do well to drop the "purity ponies" meme then. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Completely exasperated by your refusal to hear what people keep telling you - (drook) - (1)
                             Oh, okay. You're right. - (mmoffitt)
                         Did I say "purity ponies?" Should have said “snowflakes.” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                             I'm actually trying to help you. - (mmoffitt)
                             As if on cue. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                 Seriously? - (drook) - (10)
                                     She started it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Re: Seriously? - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         Nice dodge. Neither of you commented on the content, only the sarcastic missive. Well done. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                             and you in turn - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                                 I'm inclined to feel honored. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     Don't. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         How much different is Mnuchin from Rubin? - (mmoffitt)
                                                         personalia - (rcareaga)
                                                         Ashton's citation seems appropriate here. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Heh.. Thing is: - (Ashton)

I ripped my pants!
51 ms