Donovan from Summers? Cohn from Geithner? How, exactly, are Drumpf's Wall Streeters so much worse than the Wall Streeters Hillary would have appointed?

Emphasis added for those with low brows. That'd be you, Captain Fuckwit.

I don't think Clinton wakes up thinking about Wall Street," one senior banking industry lobbyist said.

There are hints in apparently leaked email discussions among Clinton's campaign staff that bankers are not far off the mark when they count on her to tread lightly.

Pressed during the campaign by progressive Democrats to call for a revival of the Glass-Steagall Act that would require separation of commercial and investment banking, Clinton ultimately refused. She also weighed another progressive favorite - a tax on financial transactions- but instead recommended a far narrower plan to tax only canceled orders by high speed traders. ... People who work for hedge funds and private equity firms have contributed more than $56 million to Clinton's presidential campaign and the supporting groups that face no legal cap on donations. Trump's campaign and related groups received just $243,000 from donors in the same sector, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

"It's basically going with the devil you know over the devil you don't," said Brian Gardner, a managing director of New York investment firm Keefe Bruyette & Woods. What also helped, he said, was the familiarity with Hillary and Bill Clinton dating back to the 1990s when her husband was president and ushered in a period of financial deregulation.

"There is a closeness and a comfort level between the titans on Wall Street and the Clintons," he said.

http://time.com/money/4554617/hillary-clinton-wall-street-backers-election/

What's our biggest problem? Economic inequality. That problem drives the majority of our social ills. Is it not clear, and I know I'm asking a lot from people who have enough not to worry about what it's like to try to house, feed and educate a family of four on $54,000/year, that when it comes to the biggest problem, the differences between Drumpf and Clinton really are one of degree only?

And what is with the incessant fucking apologizing for Hillary's SHITTY campaign? For fuck's sake, SHE LOST AN ELECTION TO DONALD TRUMP for Christ's sake. Isn't that enough? How about this? She didn't go to Wisconsin. That's whose fault exactly?

On a personal note, perhaps being a fucking ocean away precludes your knowledge of this, but I could have voted for Hillary Clinton in the general 500,000 times and she still would have lost the state in which I live. So you and everyone like you can piss right the fuck off for attempting to blame me or anyone like me, even partially, for the fact that the candidate with the most pathetic campaign in the history of campaigns lost the election.

According to you, Hillary is a "perfectly ordinary technocrat run-of-the-mill politician". How many of those make the money she and hubby have made in the payoff for deregulating Wall Street? What did that cost the average American? How many people lost their homes so that Hillary could take her millions in payoffs from the banksters who cost folks their homes?