IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Completely exasperated by your refusal to hear what people keep telling you
After all, I think we can agree that in Murica 2017 a "purity pony" is anyone who would properly be recognized as a "New Deal Democrat."

No. You want it to mean that. You insist that the insult is directed at anyone with specific policy positions.

People who use the insult - and yes, it is one - are talking about the political strategy of voting for candidates with a statistically-zero chance of winning. Doesn't matter what the actual policy positions are.

You conflate the two so that you can insist anyone who votes for the lesser evil obviously is no true Scottsman Democrat.
--

Drew
New Oh, okay. You're right.
Continue to support candidates who are against tuition free state university and junior college (like I had in 70's California), increased minimum wage, Wall Street reform, unions, etc sic nauseum. Echo their Wall Street one per-center sponsored false claims that having a Democratic Party that supports those terrible old Democratic principles is "pie in the sky." Let's see how that works out for you. Maybe it'll be as successful as it was in 2016.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Well, at least my daughter got to go. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
         look on the bright side - (rcareaga) - (19)
             Did I say there wasn't a difference? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 “the difference is one of degree only” - (rcareaga) - (17)
                     You'd do well to drop the "purity ponies" meme then. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Completely exasperated by your refusal to hear what people keep telling you - (drook) - (1)
                             Oh, okay. You're right. - (mmoffitt)
                         Did I say "purity ponies?" Should have said “snowflakes.” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                             I'm actually trying to help you. - (mmoffitt)
                             As if on cue. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                 Seriously? - (drook) - (10)
                                     She started it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Re: Seriously? - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         Nice dodge. Neither of you commented on the content, only the sarcastic missive. Well done. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                             and you in turn - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                                 I'm inclined to feel honored. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     Don't. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         How much different is Mnuchin from Rubin? - (mmoffitt)
                                                         personalia - (rcareaga)
                                                         Ashton's citation seems appropriate here. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Heh.. Thing is: - (Ashton)

Ok, on the internet awesomeness scale, this rates roughly a 153 on a scale of 1 to 10.
44 ms