IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kurt doesn't pull any punches.
It's a good piece, thanks.

I do think, though, that it's dangerous and counter-productive to blame the voters.

[edit:] to elaborate...

It's the candidate's responsibility to point out what's at stake and to do what s/he can to get voters to come out. It's the responsibility of the state and the legal framework to make sure the process is fair and transparent.

There were lots of things going on that caused the outcome. More of Obama's voters turning out to vote would have helped, but we only have anecdotes about why that didn't happen. Blaming Stein voters, and blaming those who didn't vote, isn't the path forward. There always are (or should always be) 3rd party choices, people who don't vote, etc....

Cheers,
Scott.
Collapse Edited by Another Scott Nov. 21, 2016, 11:39:27 AM EST
Kurt doesn't pull any punches.
It's a good piece, thanks.

I do think, though, that it's dangerous and counter-productive to blame the voters.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Would Sanders have won against Trump? - (pwhysall) - (29)
         Probably the most concise version that story can be -NT - (drook)
         Kurt doesn't pull any punches. - (Another Scott)
         Establishment Media Publishes Establishment Horseshit. Film at 11. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
             Still wearing the AFBHDB, I see. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                 You think giving her 400+ delegates out of the gate didn't help her? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                     They weren't "given" to her, she earned their support. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         s/Bernie/We and you're right. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             When's Bernie going to release his tax returns? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                 "she couldn't be more transparent" - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Who is "they". - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: but if it involves a Clinton, it's never enough... - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                     It's never enough for you and people like you - (drook) - (12)
                                         You mean people who can comprehend facts? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Not how I remember it - (drook) - (10)
                                                 You could not be more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     Thought experiment - (drook) - (8)
                                                         She calls herself Rodham. HTH. Toddler. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                             Re: She calls herself Rodham. HTH. Toddler. - (drook) - (6)
                                                                 So you're good with her being coerced into calling herself Clinton. Got it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     I'm good with her deciding what she wants to be called -NT - (drook)
                                                                     "being coerced into calling herself Clinton" - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                         I actually feel a little sorrow for her in that regard. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                             Who are you, and what have you done with mmoffitt? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                 :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     and how about when she held a gun to my head? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         only one dog? she must have been slipping -NT - (boxley)
         another view "She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second." - (boxley)
         LRPD grades the thread: 'Three cheers for literacy... I feel sick.' :-0 -NT - (Ashton)

It’s the extra touches.
47 ms