IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who are you, and what have you done with mmoffitt?
--

Drew
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
     Would Sanders have won against Trump? - (pwhysall) - (29)
         Probably the most concise version that story can be -NT - (drook)
         Kurt doesn't pull any punches. - (Another Scott)
         Establishment Media Publishes Establishment Horseshit. Film at 11. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
             Still wearing the AFBHDB, I see. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                 You think giving her 400+ delegates out of the gate didn't help her? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                     They weren't "given" to her, she earned their support. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         s/Bernie/We and you're right. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             When's Bernie going to release his tax returns? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                 "she couldn't be more transparent" - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Who is "they". - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: but if it involves a Clinton, it's never enough... - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                     It's never enough for you and people like you - (drook) - (12)
                                         You mean people who can comprehend facts? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Not how I remember it - (drook) - (10)
                                                 You could not be more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     Thought experiment - (drook) - (8)
                                                         She calls herself Rodham. HTH. Toddler. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                             Re: She calls herself Rodham. HTH. Toddler. - (drook) - (6)
                                                                 So you're good with her being coerced into calling herself Clinton. Got it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     I'm good with her deciding what she wants to be called -NT - (drook)
                                                                     "being coerced into calling herself Clinton" - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                         I actually feel a little sorrow for her in that regard. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                             Who are you, and what have you done with mmoffitt? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                 :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     and how about when she held a gun to my head? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         only one dog? she must have been slipping -NT - (boxley)
         another view "She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second." - (boxley)
         LRPD grades the thread: 'Three cheers for literacy... I feel sick.' :-0 -NT - (Ashton)

I'd sooner jump up and down on one foot.
50 ms