IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Do you connect to an Exchange account?
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=74465
See the tail end of the thread
We have started getting Android 5.0 on our Nexus devices at work. This removes the stock email client in favour of GMail. Although this removes the issue on this thread, we are unfortunately seeing a new issue with GMail 5.0 on Android 5.0.

The new issue is that the sync service keeps crashing.
New Fortunately, no. Thanks for the warning though.
Presumably it'll be fixed fairly soon as I know that's a big deal.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Random purchase: Nexus 5 - (pwhysall) - (33)
         Good luck with it. - (Another Scott) - (19)
             Yeah, that's annoying - (pwhysall)
             Got the ping that I can update to L now if I want. Maybe tonight if I'm brave... -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 Dooo eeeet. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                     Maybe tomorrow, er, later today. Maybe. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         So, I told the notification that I'd do it Later... - (Another Scott) - (13)
                             Should come back after a week or two. - (static) - (8)
                                 Zooks! - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     C-dissonance Alert! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         :-) - (Another Scott)
                                     The Xperia upgrade notices are nice. - (static) - (4)
                                         I don't think I've been bitten by that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Been bitten before. - (static) - (2)
                                                 Looks like it's a setting on the Play Store on KitKat. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Interesting! - (static)
                             Sometimes, power-cycling can get this sort of thing to show up -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Hasn't yet.... I'll try to be patient. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Do you connect to an Exchange account? - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 Fortunately, no. Thanks for the warning though. - (Another Scott)
                     Done. It took about an hour. Looks promising - nothing's broken yet!! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: Random purchase: Nexus 5 - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Thanks. - (Another Scott)
         Day 5. Struggling to enjoy it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Several "Yes", a few "I don't have that issue" ... overall, sounds about right - (drook)
         I've bailed - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Thanks for the reports. Sorry it didn't work out. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 It's disappointing, really. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     Does the microphone clip? - (Another Scott)
                     The browser refresh spawned tons of hate - (drook) - (4)
                         Apple isn't the only one that does "we know better". - (malraux) - (3)
                             They all try it at some point. - (static) - (2)
                                 But none of those made the "definition of open" tweet - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Ouch. -NT - (static)

Hmmm...Cucumis sativus...coincidence? I think not.
72 ms