IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Apple isn't the only one that does "we know better".
Historically they're much better at it than Google, however.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New They all try it at some point.
IBM used to do it. MS was the poster-child for it. Adobe has fits of it. Even Canonical did it.

Wade.
New But none of those made the "definition of open" tweet
Google did, so their control-freakery (you can't even choose colours for items in things like the speed dial, ffs) comes off as a little out of place.

https://twitter.com/Arubin/status/27808662429
New Ouch.
     Random purchase: Nexus 5 - (pwhysall) - (33)
         Good luck with it. - (Another Scott) - (19)
             Yeah, that's annoying - (pwhysall)
             Got the ping that I can update to L now if I want. Maybe tonight if I'm brave... -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 Dooo eeeet. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                     Maybe tomorrow, er, later today. Maybe. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         So, I told the notification that I'd do it Later... - (Another Scott) - (13)
                             Should come back after a week or two. - (static) - (8)
                                 Zooks! - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     C-dissonance Alert! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         :-) - (Another Scott)
                                     The Xperia upgrade notices are nice. - (static) - (4)
                                         I don't think I've been bitten by that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Been bitten before. - (static) - (2)
                                                 Looks like it's a setting on the Play Store on KitKat. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Interesting! - (static)
                             Sometimes, power-cycling can get this sort of thing to show up -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Hasn't yet.... I'll try to be patient. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Do you connect to an Exchange account? - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 Fortunately, no. Thanks for the warning though. - (Another Scott)
                     Done. It took about an hour. Looks promising - nothing's broken yet!! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: Random purchase: Nexus 5 - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Thanks. - (Another Scott)
         Day 5. Struggling to enjoy it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Several "Yes", a few "I don't have that issue" ... overall, sounds about right - (drook)
         I've bailed - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Thanks for the reports. Sorry it didn't work out. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 It's disappointing, really. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     Does the microphone clip? - (Another Scott)
                     The browser refresh spawned tons of hate - (drook) - (4)
                         Apple isn't the only one that does "we know better". - (malraux) - (3)
                             They all try it at some point. - (static) - (2)
                                 But none of those made the "definition of open" tweet - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Ouch. -NT - (static)

Bad format, or no disk in drive.
125 ms