IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New there is the real issue to me
A U.S. person pays taxes on all her income, wherever it comes from.
why the fuck does breaking your ass elsewhere to make a buck YOU(collectively) think I owe you money just because by a freak of nature mom dropped doot on us soil? If you don't drag it back and don't want to spend it here why insist on taxing it? After all
you didn't build that!
there for the earner now did you?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New The paper covers all that...
The system we have now is a mess. Companies, like Google, play games to move profits - to places where they aren't made - for tax purposes.

If you make $25k overseas, line 47 on Form 1040 is the place to deduct the overseas taxes you paid on that $25k. If you don't pay taxes on it overseas, why shouldn't the US tax it? It's part of your income. You're entitled to not be taxed twice on the income; you're not entitled to not pay any tax on it. As crazy said, we pay taxes to support the common good so that we don't all have to hire mercenaries to keep our neighbors out of our stuff. If you live in the US and have $100k in income, and your neighbor has $100k in income, why should you pay less in taxes because you've hidden $25k of that in a shell company with a PO box in the Bahamas?

If (generic) you think it's tyranny to pay taxes, move somewhere else. That goes for companies, too. And don't be surprised if you have to pay tariffs to access our market (I'd do that if I were king).

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Piketty protégé explains $T scamming of Govts (not just us Serfs) - (Ashton) - (17)
         riddle me this - (boxley) - (16)
             oh puhleeze - (crazy) - (2)
                 tell that to Pat Moon - (boxley) - (1)
                     paywall, no read - (crazy)
             Riddle me this - (drook) - (8)
                 show me the invented part - (boxley) - (6)
                     s/invented hypotheticals/introduce unrelated - (drook) - (5)
                         not really, from the article - (boxley) - (4)
                             because we all have an investment into the general system - (crazy) - (3)
                                 they are already funding it at a large percentage rate - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Rmoney only broke 10% by playing games with his deductions. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         you would never catch the clintons doing that :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 It's whataboutery, again. -NT - (pwhysall)
             The paper discusses things like that... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 there is the real issue to me - (boxley) - (1)
                     The paper covers all that... - (Another Scott)
             In simple words (so even the BOx may understand) - (CRConrad)

I thought it was Run Away From the Dots.
70 ms