IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New oh puhleeze
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20140401/NEWS02/140409996?template=mobile

Justify this. They bought a foreign company, changed a billing address, moved no goods or actual services, and screwed the US out of 2 billion dollars.
New tell that to Pat Moon
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New paywall, no read
But if the situation is she does not want to live in US, then she should have immigrated. No matter how bad my current situation, I still believe we are near enough to the top that I don't want to be anywhere else.
     Piketty protégé explains $T scamming of Govts (not just us Serfs) - (Ashton) - (17)
         riddle me this - (boxley) - (16)
             oh puhleeze - (crazy) - (2)
                 tell that to Pat Moon - (boxley) - (1)
                     paywall, no read - (crazy)
             Riddle me this - (drook) - (8)
                 show me the invented part - (boxley) - (6)
                     s/invented hypotheticals/introduce unrelated - (drook) - (5)
                         not really, from the article - (boxley) - (4)
                             because we all have an investment into the general system - (crazy) - (3)
                                 they are already funding it at a large percentage rate - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Rmoney only broke 10% by playing games with his deductions. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         you would never catch the clintons doing that :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 It's whataboutery, again. -NT - (pwhysall)
             The paper discusses things like that... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 there is the real issue to me - (boxley) - (1)
                     The paper covers all that... - (Another Scott)
             In simple words (so even the BOx may understand) - (CRConrad)

Indigenous life must be in agreement.
83 ms