IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um, how about the scenario of...
accurately measuring the intent of the voter? Or just plain counting all the votes and excluding the double-dipped ones?

Concur w/Brandi's assessment as well.
New wouldnt make a difference
If there had been any likely hood of a tip to gore, the legislature was poised to send their own electors, ending up in the house and a repo president. No scenario would produce a gore presidency.
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     Dubya's "Teach to the Test" Policy claims its first victim. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         lets see, she was crazy enough to kill herself? - (boxley) - (11)
             Comment removed by author. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 That was a fair comment - (boxley) - (9)
                     Not fair, childish. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         Like you said we DONT know what was on her mind - (boxley) - (7)
                             Begs a question. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 Is there evidence that the stress is because of the tests - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Lack of history education is by design. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                         yep, the people here in florida were pretty po'ed at the FSC - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Ah, but doing it legally and by the book...... - (Brandioch)
                                             Um, how about the scenario of... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 wouldnt make a difference - (boxley)
         What I asked my mom last night. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             All I lack is Student Teaching. - (mmoffitt)
         Misplaced blame. - (bepatient) - (18)
             IIF invalid. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                 Not quite.... - (bepatient) - (16)
                     IQ testing, "achievement" testing == NUMBERS as gauge - - (Ashton)
                     Let's get one thing straight. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                         Lets get something clear. - (bepatient) - (13)
                             Not a semantics game. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 Dude... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                     I hear this all the time and it is nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         No its not. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                             You can't tell anything from looking at "average salaries". - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                 You made that point.. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     GACK! We'd agree??? Somebody shoot me :-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         Scary part... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             See BeeP? this is whatcha get by.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                 Got me there... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     OK.. then I'll confess - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         Made me look it up... - (bepatient)
                                                                         weird - (bepatient)

He's only an inch tall. He's a little short fat guy who eats way too much pizza.
85 ms