IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GACK! We'd agree??? Somebody shoot me :-)
New Scary part...
...is, at least on this subject...it appears that we already do for the most part.

I feel the earth shaking... ;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New See BeeP? this is whatcha get by..
Obscuring from us readers the fact that yer a Radical Libertarian, fully armed at all times (but with a crossbow), think Ayn Rand was soft on individual responsibility ... and visit secret Vivisectionist cabals - but only at New Moon - while sacrificing non-virgins on a spread-sheet.

(And yer Armani suit is a Korean knock-off, which fools most of the colleague folks who are mainly into er mining And Golf)

Why I'll betcha even plays Golf...

:-\ufffd

who needs data when it's so much more fun to make up stuff?
New Got me there...
..I do, in fact, play golf.

Don't get me started on Ayn. Her train of thought derailed long before the Rearden line was built.

New OK.. then I'll confess
Adam Smith* was no fool (!) But sometime, we can have that little chat about Econ / academia and the kinda stooents what morph into bus-ad, after failing to grok Ohm's (and a lotta other) laws. Them as helped get us where we are today. (Bus-ad oughtta be served-up at a trade-school, Not anything ever called a University IMomniscientOpinion)

* but.. he be daid and no successor in sight.

Too bad Dan Bricklin (wasn't it?) seems an OK sorta guy -- but by giving away VisiCalc, watchin Lotus and the other packs of thieves walk away with his er *evident* inellekchal propitty: methinks he spawned the flood of droids whose illiteracy about humans was not remedied by the change in majors from ~learning to mere scheming: all of which led to the possibility of.. a Billy arising! And He did. Right on cue.

But Golf ... see, I once caddied, at about 13 yo; &^#$*@ had about every cockamamie club known to boys -- and there were no carts. You can see how that would warp a young person's outlook ever after.

Ashton
New Made me look it up...
...but [link|http://www.bricklin.com/| it was Bricklin] There's an interesting article there about why Visi wasn't patented.

On golf...I caddied at 8...but I had a pull cart ;-) so I guess I got a better first impression.

New weird
i only clicked the button once...thats 2 times in one day..a double double..as it were.

Expand Edited by bepatient May 14, 2002, 09:46:29 PM EDT
     Dubya's "Teach to the Test" Policy claims its first victim. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         lets see, she was crazy enough to kill herself? - (boxley) - (11)
             Comment removed by author. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 That was a fair comment - (boxley) - (9)
                     Not fair, childish. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         Like you said we DONT know what was on her mind - (boxley) - (7)
                             Begs a question. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 Is there evidence that the stress is because of the tests - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Lack of history education is by design. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                         yep, the people here in florida were pretty po'ed at the FSC - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Ah, but doing it legally and by the book...... - (Brandioch)
                                             Um, how about the scenario of... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 wouldnt make a difference - (boxley)
         What I asked my mom last night. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             All I lack is Student Teaching. - (mmoffitt)
         Misplaced blame. - (bepatient) - (18)
             IIF invalid. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                 Not quite.... - (bepatient) - (16)
                     IQ testing, "achievement" testing == NUMBERS as gauge - - (Ashton)
                     Let's get one thing straight. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                         Lets get something clear. - (bepatient) - (13)
                             Not a semantics game. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 Dude... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                     I hear this all the time and it is nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         No its not. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                             You can't tell anything from looking at "average salaries". - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                 You made that point.. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     GACK! We'd agree??? Somebody shoot me :-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         Scary part... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             See BeeP? this is whatcha get by.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                 Got me there... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     OK.. then I'll confess - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         Made me look it up... - (bepatient)
                                                                         weird - (bepatient)

Per nostra Pentium Quatro cum 2 gigahertzum e bus de cuatrocentum megahertzum...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostros Quinientum Doce megabaitum de RAMus...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostra GeForsum Duo Mu Omega cum centum ventiocho megabytum de memoria Delta Delta Rho...
Deo Gratie...
E por nostro casum de aluminum con sweetum modus e infinitum blinkenlightenus...
Amen
186 ms