1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New BeeP, meet Beep ... maybe you guys should talk
Post #36193
By beepster
9/24/10 2:09:19 PM
Cost of these systems would actually be negative, given the efficiencies created.

Post #36201
By beepster
9/24/10 2:52:48 PM
And making it harder to file by the banks would also reduce the number..if its more costly, they'll be more likely to make alternatives available to homeowners, won't they...since its all about the benjamins.

From earlier in that last comment:
what do you think I'm advocating here by instituting a check of the official record?

I really don't know.
--

Drew
New Cost to government /= process cost to bank
just proves you aren't paying attention.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New A unique viewpoint for you
Because isn't the standard refrain is that government employees and project cost far more and are far less productive than when something is done via private business?

But in this unique case (a pet project of yours is seems) it'll be different.

If you really mean in this case it will be cheaper, really, because it'll be different, just you'll inflict more cost to the banks as a side effect. Well, then the standard response from you in that case it they will raise costs somewhere else to make up for it.

Of course, in THIS case, it won't happen, or it is OK since it benefits everyone, in some untestable way. How convenient.

How do you manage to hold these contradictory viewpoints simultaneously without them bleeding over each other? Oh, yeah, you get to choose which ones will "work".

Magical thinking. The pony will be next.
New Even it it costs 5x private
it will save taxpayer money.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Remember that post
I get to use it on any subject I want, for now on, since it is a valid viewpoint to you. Since it can't be proven, only postulated, anyone can use it, right?

I think I'll use it in the next "health care reform" battle.
New Whatever.
     The magic of the marketplace at work. - (Another Scott) - (116)
         Nice job - (drook) - (87)
             Hmmm - (beepster) - (86)
                 Some hints. - (Another Scott) - (85)
                     So you are blaming the banks.. - (beepster) - (9)
                         Where was "Tax Assessor" in that story? - (drook) - (8)
                             as a former real property title recorder - (boxley) - (1)
                                 I knew that - (drook)
                             What do you think they appraise them for, anyway? - (beepster) - (5)
                                 "I don't know what's involved, so it must be easy." - (drook) - (4)
                                     sigh - (beepster) - (3)
                                         Scott pointed out half the problem, same as me - (drook) - (2)
                                             You are missing it here. - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 nit - (boxley)
                     Two (and-a-half) issues - (drook) - (74)
                         Re: Two (and-a-half) issues - (beepster) - (73)
                             Um, it's my understanding... - (Another Scott) - (70)
                                 What I think... - (beepster) - (69)
                                     <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (50)
                                         And why is their no fault - (beepster) - (49)
                                             It's not their job - (drook) - (48)
                                                 Not even remotely - (beepster) - (47)
                                                     I see the solution! - (Another Scott)
                                                     Now you trust the government to be perfect? - (drook) - (45)
                                                         :-) Thank you. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         sigh - (beepster) - (43)
                                                             Try to keep up, I'll type slow - (drook) - (42)
                                                                 who needs to type slow, I wot... - (beepster) - (41)
                                                                     The court is not a party in a civil case. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                         No I'm not. - (beepster) - (13)
                                                                             You're waving your hands around about a perfect world. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                                 Re: You're waving your hands around about a perfect world. - (beepster) - (11)
                                                                                     You're still not getting it. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                         Simple question. You still didn't answer. - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                                             We already have a system, if we would use it - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                 Re: We already have a system, if we would use it - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                                                     Your idea, right - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                         Getting there. - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                                             no, charge 3k for recording fees and they would have it - (boxley)
                                                                                             Your question doesn't matter. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                 No it isn't. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                                     This is hilarious. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                         Hmmm ... - (drook)
                                                                     Okay - (drook) - (24)
                                                                         oh for chrissakes. - (beepster) - (23)
                                                                             Let's start from the beginning - (drook) - (22)
                                                                                 Lets. - (beepster) - (21)
                                                                                     Got a question - (drook) - (20)
                                                                                         Its about effecting change. - (beepster) - (19)
                                                                                             You like that Act? - (drook) - (18)
                                                                                                 You are the one telling me - (beepster) - (17)
                                                                                                     Standard format != data validation -NT - (drook) - (16)
                                                                                                         so what? - (beepster) - (15)
                                                                                                             Punt - (drook) - (14)
                                                                                                                 Except - (beepster) - (13)
                                                                                                                     data entry != data validation -NT - (drook)
                                                                                                                     hi 90's accuracy for legally binding docs? watchu smoking? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                                                                         He's corporate - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                                                                             Excuse me - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                                                                                 I don't think you know what that word means - (crazy) - (8)
                                                                                                                                     for a guy - (beepster) - (7)
                                                                                                                                         So now ... - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                                                                             Ah, so.. - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                 Ah, let's compare our big swinging - (crazy)
                                                                                                                                                 You're still fixing the wrong problem - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                     Re: You're still fixing the wrong problem - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                         They already do - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                             Look at SCO v IBM. SCO v Novell. SCO v AutoZone... - (folkert)
                                                                     Re: who needs to type slow, I wot... - (malraux)
                                     They did ... sort of - (drook) - (17)
                                         Who is the controlling authority - (beepster) - (16)
                                             WTF beep - (boxley) - (15)
                                                 Ahh, a magic moment - (crazy)
                                                 1983? - (beepster) - (13)
                                                     FIFY - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Re: FIFY - (beepster) - (2)
                                                             People keeping records aren't investigators. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 and if they keep the correctly - (beepster)
                                                     so you got the money in west palm? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                         No, a true libertarian would never leave the house - (crazy)
                                                         6k times 5...30k, sound outlandish? - (beepster) - (6)
                                                             Where did I say I want paper? - (drook) - (5)
                                                                 Ok. - (beepster)
                                                                 Two things: - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                     Back to this. - (beepster)
                                                                 Re: Where did I say I want paper? - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                     Forms - (beepster)
                             Don't you know how courts work? - (drook) - (1)
                                 Nice red herring - (beepster)
         Variation on a theme. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             another thing to remember, title insurance is just that - (boxley)
         Foreclosure system rife with fraud and negligence - (jay) - (10)
             This covers all the problems... - (folkert)
             Hmm - (beepster) - (8)
                 Did you read the "whining of the rich" thread? - (drook) - (7)
                     D'uh - (beepster) - (6)
                         BeeP, meet Beep ... maybe you guys should talk - (drook) - (5)
                             Cost to government /= process cost to bank - (beepster) - (4)
                                 A unique viewpoint for you - (crazy) - (3)
                                     Even it it costs 5x private - (beepster) - (2)
                                         Remember that post - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Whatever. -NT - (beepster)
         Ok. I give up. - (beepster) - (6)
             <snoopy dance> - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Re: <snoopy dance> - (beepster) - (4)
                     Sure he did - (crazy) - (3)
                         ICLRPD: This is RCMC quality. -NT - (drook)
                         I might actually agree with you - (beepster) - (1)
                             The things you are forgetting... - (folkert)
         Oh, one more thing... - (Another Scott) - (7)
             funny - (beepster) - (6)
                 No you're not - (drook) - (5)
                     This ---^ -NT - (Another Scott)
                     ok. - (beepster) - (3)
                         You've heard of "separation of powers" I assume? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             not talking about the radio problem - (beepster) - (1)
                                 The system is pretty good. - (Another Scott)

OK, this is why evolution is bunk. You're not smart enough to have evolved from anything.
198 ms