IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agreed.
I'd be quite willing to say that there is significant overlap in their "intelligence" (as we define it) levels. I, too, have met some terminally brain-damaged cats.

For example, my mom had one that would chase it's own tail for about thirty seconds, then straighten out suddenly, run straight at a chair, and instead of jumping onto the chair, run headfirst into the chair, knocking itself silly.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Maybe it did it on purpose; like getting drunk?
     God is watching your posts! - (wharris2) - (33)
         Oh come on! - (nking)
         I CATegorically deny that! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         And? - (Silverlock) - (23)
             OOOOH! I sense something here - (wharris2) - (22)
                 Yeah, don't like 'em much. - (Silverlock) - (21)
                     Think you're a sofa; furniture has no feelings for'em eithr? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Cant eatem, dont taste good - (boxley) - (19)
                         I've read a cat does in about 80 birds/year. YMMV. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                             Howabout 5 in a two week period? - (inthane-chan) - (17)
                                 Agreed. - (admin) - (11)
                                     One smart dog - (Meerkat) - (10)
                                         Cats are much smarter than many people credit them for. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                             I saw something possibly contrary to that some months back. - (static) - (7)
                                                 Agreed. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Maybe it did it on purpose; like getting drunk? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 Intelligence is not so easily characterized - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                     My dog would pass that test. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         I had those same two dogs - (drewk)
                                                     My cat's reaction... - (inthane-chan)
                                                     And you made my point more eloquently than I did! :-) - (static)
                                             On whether animals are smart - (drewk)
                                 Oh.. thought you were describin homo-sap, there for a moment - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     "Dogs come when you call. Cats have an answering machine." -NT - (static)
                                 Purring... - (kmself) - (2)
                                     Uh, so you want any potential girlfriend to *like* cats... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         To be is to do, to do is to be.... - (kmself)
         Taking that at face value.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             LRPD sez ____"You idiot! WE'RE the People's Front of Judea!" -NT - (Ashton)
             Minor correction :-) - (wharris2) - (4)
                 Later than that - (kmself) - (3)
                     Which billion? - (wharris2) - (2)
                         An estimate is here. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             LOL, off by ten millenia! -NT - (wharris2)

Specifically, they will not save the ship and crew, they will not win a stack of quatloos, and they will especially not get to sleep
101 ms