IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then what *should* they spend on?
Stimulus bill means get some kind of economic activity going. The Democrats have a whole list of things we should have been spending on anyway. Should they not do anything they've been calling for, just because they thought of it before the previous administration wrecked the economy?
--

Drew
New nuke plants, building thereof,
Not DV grants and endangered species relief
$75 million for "smoking cessation activities and the like.
New Complex; highly debatable -- many years to any production,
by which time many other approaches Not-needing hugely expensive decommissioning may well render that approach antediluvian (like so much in the minds of the sci-illiterate Class, especially MBA-suits: the major contributors to Congressperson-purchases.)

(And no need to cite France as 'blazing the way'; their decommissioning expense -- if they can afford it THEN -- shall be as useful a litmus as anywhere.) We have yet to touch most of the egregious isotopes everywhere around Hanford, Oak Ridge and numerous smaller sites, none of which ever get to MSM. Most readers (and 'reporters' + Editors) can't pronounce radionuclides, let alone discuss their relevance.
     hows that change thingy going? - (boxley) - (20)
         They don't have web access? - (Another Scott) - (17)
             when was it posted? - (boxley) - (16)
                 Bill was released - (beepster) - (1)
                     couldnt be true, it been on the intarweb forever -NT - (boxley)
                 The point was... - (Another Scott) - (13)
                     Re: The point was... - (beepster) - (10)
                         It's nothing new. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             Did you just say that to >me?< - (beepster) - (8)
                                 Was Obama running for the House? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     I see - (beepster) - (6)
                                         Wrong argument - (drook) - (5)
                                             Don't get me wrong - (beepster)
                                             my main objection is that this is not a stimulus bill - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Then what *should* they spend on? - (drook) - (2)
                                                     nuke plants, building thereof, - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Complex; highly debatable -- many years to any production, - (Ashton)
                     you have named sources - (boxley) - (1)
                         Disagree with that characterization. - (Another Scott)
         Yeah.. Jeez IF ONLY that lying Obama crew could be replaced - (Ashton) - (1)
             Nah, what we're getting - (beepster)

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
61 ms