IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you have named sources
obama, I will wait 5 days before signing important legislation so the public can view it
pelosi: I need to get to rome for an award, pass the damn thing now

nother: thats the way it always works, although I bitterly complained when the republicans did it I now realize that any reasonable person expects this sort of stuff and I find it unfair that beep keeps harping on it just because the democrats are doing it.

New Disagree with that characterization.
But you knew that. ;-)

We'll see how things turn out.

In other news... http://www.huffingto...ppo_n_166875.html

"When I came back to the cloak room after coming to the agreement a week ago today," said Specter, "one of my colleagues said, 'Arlen, I'm proud of you.' My Republican colleague said, 'Arlen, I'm proud of you.' I said, 'Are you going to vote with me?' And he said, 'No, I might have a primary.' And I said, 'Well, you know very well I'm going to have a primary.'"

So much for "Country First!", huh. They couldn't vote for it because they were afraid of a primary opponent...

Cheers,
Scott.
     hows that change thingy going? - (boxley) - (20)
         They don't have web access? - (Another Scott) - (17)
             when was it posted? - (boxley) - (16)
                 Bill was released - (beepster) - (1)
                     couldnt be true, it been on the intarweb forever -NT - (boxley)
                 The point was... - (Another Scott) - (13)
                     Re: The point was... - (beepster) - (10)
                         It's nothing new. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             Did you just say that to >me?< - (beepster) - (8)
                                 Was Obama running for the House? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     I see - (beepster) - (6)
                                         Wrong argument - (drook) - (5)
                                             Don't get me wrong - (beepster)
                                             my main objection is that this is not a stimulus bill - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Then what *should* they spend on? - (drook) - (2)
                                                     nuke plants, building thereof, - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Complex; highly debatable -- many years to any production, - (Ashton)
                     you have named sources - (boxley) - (1)
                         Disagree with that characterization. - (Another Scott)
         Yeah.. Jeez IF ONLY that lying Obama crew could be replaced - (Ashton) - (1)
             Nah, what we're getting - (beepster)

If the people speak and the king doesn't listen, there is something wrong with the king. If the king acts precipitously and the people say nothing, something is wrong with the people.
99 ms