IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here's one -
No specific intra-cerebral target associated -- I suppose results do vary.

(Did this to a checker in local store, (no customers left) who was mumbling about pain.. pain.. Asked her if she wanted to try a non-pharm-chem approach, which sometimes just Works. She signed the release.)

This assumes at least normal hand-strength. Unclear yet.. if some steroided-out biped might do actual harm, but the skull is Very strong, except to pointy things+physics:

You lace fingers over top of head. With palms, you try-to 'crush' the skull from the sides [see above]. Seems best position to face the person, but might be OK from back. Best to slowly apply pressure up to your max strength -- then sustain that, until your hands go all wobbly. That's rarely as much as a minute.
Then, very-gradually: you reduce pressure.

Needn't wait long for results. In case above, ~ 10 sec later she said, It's Gone!
(Maybe now she prays to me.. who knows..)
In any event: it can't hoit, unless you're a mutant (nor has anyone found the pressure to be unpleasant.)

(You can almost.. do this to yourself. I get v. few headaches, but seem to recall once, doing the drill; quite less effective at that angle, of course - think it worked.)

Open Source Anticorporate Remedies LLC

Ed: One theory is, that the 'tectonic plate-like' skull bones which are supposed to permanently fuse during infancy - sometimes do a Microsoft-grade job, and this causes certain local pressures - which may manifest as that loose-term, 'headache'. At least this makes a certain physics sense. We may be sure that no pharmchem-funded U. or bizness will make many tests of the phenom - HFT could you Patent it?

'Free Market' Medicine: bring lotsa $$.
Or just send me a fin ;^>

Expand Edited by Ashton July 21, 2007, 08:08:52 PM EDT
New well shoving the blood flow to new areas usually works
and Im sure the headon stuff is a chemical version of that. Are you facing the patient or are you behind the patient?
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New ^RTFM^

New duh oh!
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Another one:
Use your index finger and thumb to apply pressure to the meaty part between the same fingers on the opposite side. I've used this many times and it works well for me.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Wife's comment:
Christ, you made is WORSE. Get away from me!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     get headaches? - (boxley) - (33)
         Here's one - - (Ashton) - (5)
             well shoving the blood flow to new areas usually works - (boxley) - (2)
                 ^RTFM^ -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     duh oh! -NT - (boxley)
             Another one: - (admin)
             Wife's comment: - (admin)
         Their commercials give me a headache! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So it's water, right? -NT - (pwhysall) - (25)
             ? no. 99.9%wax n other stuff -NT - (boxley) - (24)
                 99.9999% wax (and other meaningless stuff) - (crazy) - (23)
                     works in the case of someone alergic to most - (boxley) - (22)
                         Actually, no - (crazy) - (21)
                             Im glad the PC editors on wikipedia have nailed Homeopathy - (boxley) - (3)
                                 sigh (for both anti-WP responses) - (crazy) - (1)
                                     As a jumping off point for non-controversial subjects . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Ah, otheopaths vs allopaths - (crazy)
                             Citing Wikipedia on anything the least bit controversial . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                 Impossible to know? - (crazy) - (15)
                                     Ah! an unbiased source :) - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                                         I don't ask you to accept the source - (crazy) - (4)
                                             oes this work in acceptable form? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 The answer is no. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     Echinacea found effective after all . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             "Where is that quote from?" you ask . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         No homeopathic remedy has ever passed a double-blind test. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                             Not difficult to find articles that differ with you on that. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=28 -NT - (boxley)
                                             although when it comes to picking doctors - (boxley)
                                             Re: No homeopathic remedy has ever passed a double-blind tes - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                 oooh, medicine chest comparisons - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     Minimal - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                         W.T.F. ? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             Re: W.T.F. ? - (Andrew Grygus)

Where the decent people won’t see what you’re up to.
122 ms