IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What IS your point, Grasshopper?
That the U.S. should have left bin Laden his base of operations because it couldn't nail him without killing civilians? Or is your point that we didn't get him because we "weren't focused"?

What was your grand scheme to get the guy, presuming you do indeed want to get him? And if you never really wanted to go to Afghanistan to take away his base of operations, what number of Americans are you willing to sacrifice in the next terrorist incident? How many Afghanis are you willing to sacriface to the Pashtun -led Taliban? Why don't you explain to us how many Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras, etc. you are willing to have tortured and killed by the Taliban and Al Qaeda because there might be civilian casualities if the U.S. tried to stop it?
Gerard Allwein
New You've missed the moral high ground.
What was your grand scheme to get the guy, presuming you do indeed want to get him?
I think I've been over that enough times.

And if you never really wanted to go to Afghanistan to take away his base of operations, what number of Americans are you willing to sacrifice in the next terrorist incident?
Well, you see, >MY< goal was to STOP the terrorist attacks by not creating NEW terrorists.

And that requires that >WE< do not kill innocent civilians.

How many Afghanis are you willing to sacriface to the Pashtun -led Taliban?
As many as it takes for THEM to decide to change. Remember, >WE< were supporting the Taliban before. Which gets back to my points about us not fucking with their politics. Sometimes, you do have to let them sort themselves out.

Why don't you explain to us how many Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras, etc. you are willing to have tortured and killed by the Taliban and Al Qaeda because there might be civilian casualities if the U.S. tried to stop it?
Again, as many of them as they are willing to accept. This isn't about us. This is about them.

The only reason we were involved is that we want the oil.

Which is also the reason that we switched from targeting ObL to replacing the government in Afghanistan.

And don't try telling me that we're there to help the Afghan people. Where were we last year? Do you think they didn't stone women last year?

Or the year before?

Or the year before that?

We aren't there to "save" any Afghans (or Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras, etc).

We knew about how they were treating their people years ago. We did nothing.

Don't try to claim moral high ground now. You just look stupid.
New Re: You've missed the moral high ground.
The only reason we were involved is that we want the oil.

So, Afghanistan is a major oil producer?

And don't try telling me that we're there to help the Afghan people. Where were we last year? Do you think they didn't stone women last year?

Totally beside the point, fact remains we removed a pimple on the ass of the world.

We knew about how they were treating their people years ago. We did nothing.

Yes, the U.S. was busy listening to moral authorities like you. Hopefully the U.S. has gotten over it.
Gerard Allwein
New *sigh*
www.google.com
+bush +oil +afghanistan +pipeline

Totally beside the point, fact remains we removed a pimple on the ass of the world.
Bzzzzzt! Wrong answer. Yes, we did something to help some people. But >WHY< we did it is the issue. Remember, we were >SUPPORTING< the Taliban before. And we didn't give a FUCK about the Afghan people before the attacks.

We're in it for the oil.

That is the >WHOLE< point.

Yes, the U.S. was busy listening to moral authorities like you. Hopefully the U.S. has gotten over it.
Really? So we've reduced our dependance upon their oil?

Ohhhh, I don't think we have.

Was that the best insult you could come up with? Maybe I should give you more time?

I really love the way you ill-educated fascists try to elude responsibility.

Remember what I've posted before.
Step#1: Reduce our oil imports from that region by 1/20'th each year for 20 years.

Once we've done that, you and your fascist buddies can make all the claims you want.
     Something's (blowing) up in Kandhar - (marlowe) - (50)
         From the mouths of babes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             what does she do during the prayer? (duck) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Don't... - (Simon_Jester)
             Tall oaks from little acorns - (Ashton)
         Why quote only the worst part? - (Arkadiy) - (45)
             `Coz I'm a sensationalist at heart. - (marlowe) - (44)
                 that is the way it should be, parents brainwashing first - (boxley) - (43)
                     Hey, I'm not defending the public school system. - (marlowe) - (42)
                         So, the WTC death tally was less than "very minimal"? - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                             If the total for Afghanistan is as accurate as - (Arkadiy) - (19)
                                 Again, WTF? - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                     Well said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Based on... - (Arkadiy) - (13)
                                         Something doesn't add up. - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                             No, it adds up. - (marlowe)
                                             War's target... - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                                 Hmmmm, I must have been tuned to the wrong war. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                     "Original" being the key word. - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                                         And that makes sense to you? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                             Taleban was not just an "obstacle". - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                                 Well, that was going to be my point. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                     Maybe we'll be lucky - (wharris2)
                                                                     What IS your point, Grasshopper? - (gtall) - (3)
                                                                         You've missed the moral high ground. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                             Re: You've missed the moral high ground. - (gtall) - (1)
                                                                                 *sigh* - (Brandioch)
                                     I could almost replace you with a script. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         And I could replace you with a jar of mayonaise. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             save it till yer 21 -NT - (boxley)
                             Marc Herold's numbers are wrong - (neelk) - (2)
                                 What are Taliban numbers? - (gtall) - (1)
                                     I suspect - (mhuber)
                         One more thing. Now, I'm mad. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             do teach her to defend herself - (boxley)
                             As should anyone be.. - (Ashton)
                             She's a better person than they are. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                 well mike is in CA where a teacher would lose the job if - (boxley)
                             You and your daughter have my sincere admiration - (Silverlock)
                             Well, now you've framed me up nicely. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                 My heart goes out this this child - (marlowe) - (3)
                                     Your mind must be an interesting place to inhabit. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Just trying to put things in perspective. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             Really? - (Brandioch)
                                 Nahh.. you built the box, and keep reinforcing the walls - (Ashton)
                                 Marlowe, just change yer username to Ginger -NT - (boxley)
                             Good News. And Thank You All... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Congrats! - (Brandioch)
                                 Relieved to hear.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Ashton, stop it! - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: Us/Them dichotomy avoided - good thing indeed. -NT - (mmoffitt)

What were the skies like when you were young?
215 ms