IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What are Taliban numbers?
A professor culls news reports and other odd bits of information and calls it "research"? He's academically dishonest at the least.

How about some statistics on how many people the Taliban have killed after gaining power? If we had yearly statistics on that, we could project how many they were likely to kill in the future. I'll bet their henchmen, Al Qaeda, didn't keep records.
Gerard Allwein
New I suspect
that during the active bombardment, we disrupted more executions than we killed civilians.

From the reports that came out when the Taliban was a matter of sovereignty and only civil rights freaks and feminists thought they were a problem, I have little doubt that at the end of 2002, more Afghans will be alive than would have been without the war.

----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
     Something's (blowing) up in Kandhar - (marlowe) - (50)
         From the mouths of babes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             what does she do during the prayer? (duck) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Don't... - (Simon_Jester)
             Tall oaks from little acorns - (Ashton)
         Why quote only the worst part? - (Arkadiy) - (45)
             `Coz I'm a sensationalist at heart. - (marlowe) - (44)
                 that is the way it should be, parents brainwashing first - (boxley) - (43)
                     Hey, I'm not defending the public school system. - (marlowe) - (42)
                         So, the WTC death tally was less than "very minimal"? - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                             If the total for Afghanistan is as accurate as - (Arkadiy) - (19)
                                 Again, WTF? - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                     Well said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Based on... - (Arkadiy) - (13)
                                         Something doesn't add up. - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                             No, it adds up. - (marlowe)
                                             War's target... - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                                 Hmmmm, I must have been tuned to the wrong war. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                     "Original" being the key word. - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                                         And that makes sense to you? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                             Taleban was not just an "obstacle". - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                                 Well, that was going to be my point. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                     Maybe we'll be lucky - (wharris2)
                                                                     What IS your point, Grasshopper? - (gtall) - (3)
                                                                         You've missed the moral high ground. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                             Re: You've missed the moral high ground. - (gtall) - (1)
                                                                                 *sigh* - (Brandioch)
                                     I could almost replace you with a script. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         And I could replace you with a jar of mayonaise. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             save it till yer 21 -NT - (boxley)
                             Marc Herold's numbers are wrong - (neelk) - (2)
                                 What are Taliban numbers? - (gtall) - (1)
                                     I suspect - (mhuber)
                         One more thing. Now, I'm mad. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             do teach her to defend herself - (boxley)
                             As should anyone be.. - (Ashton)
                             She's a better person than they are. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                 well mike is in CA where a teacher would lose the job if - (boxley)
                             You and your daughter have my sincere admiration - (Silverlock)
                             Well, now you've framed me up nicely. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                 My heart goes out this this child - (marlowe) - (3)
                                     Your mind must be an interesting place to inhabit. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Just trying to put things in perspective. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             Really? - (Brandioch)
                                 Nahh.. you built the box, and keep reinforcing the walls - (Ashton)
                                 Marlowe, just change yer username to Ginger -NT - (boxley)
                             Good News. And Thank You All... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Congrats! - (Brandioch)
                                 Relieved to hear.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Ashton, stop it! - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: Us/Them dichotomy avoided - good thing indeed. -NT - (mmoffitt)

From Cap'n Billy's Whizz Bang!
68 ms