IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well...
On a recent trip to the US, I brought a box of chocolates as a gift. The family mutt (13 yo. chocolate lab...) burgled my suitcase and absconded with the whole pound. No ill results other than a brief spell of the runs and mutt absolutely want to know where the rest of the goods are...
New Nevermind
I misread your post.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis June 27, 2005, 01:00:26 PM EDT
New Exactly the result...
...that is predicted by the toxicology.

Had that been a pound of baker's chocolate you would likely have been mourning the loss of the hound.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Do I see another metaphor for Our Times? - (Ashton) - (85)
         Oh yeah. No one could ever love a pit-bull, right? - (imric) - (77)
             Loving, perhaps, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
                 anyone care to guess which breed most likely to bite? - (boxley) - (27)
                     Personally, I consider any largish dog . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                         if one wants to own a dog for "protection" - (boxley) - (22)
                             WTH is a "noodle dog"? -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                 what little girls with hearing impediments call poodles :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     What's wrong with a poodle? - (admin) - (3)
                                         standards are fine, its the little fockers I dont like - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Agreed. -NT - (admin)
                                             While I'm generally kind to animals, and even insects . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             My next door neighbors have a pit bull - (bionerd) - (15)
                                 People. - (imric)
                                 Precautionary visit from Animal Control/SPCA in order? :-( - (Another Scott)
                                 Had a neighbor like that - (drewk)
                                 I have a very large dog - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     As you've discovered... - (ben_tilly)
                                 Tossing the dog a box of chocolate bars . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                     Chocolate's not good for dogs, either. - (static) - (2)
                                         That's what I implied . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             D'oh. I misread. -NT - (static)
                                     "Fatal"? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         Yes - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             Well... - (scoenye) - (2)
                                                 Nevermind - (tuberculosis)
                                                 Exactly the result... - (bepatient)
                                             It's the theobromine in chocolate - (bionerd)
                         It's true. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Acording to an article in the Los Angeles Times . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Pitbulls and Rotweilers have caused more deaths. - (Another Scott)
             Straw Dog___ Pshaw. - (Ashton) - (8)
                 Nit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     - Picked. Indeed; similarly sloppy re lumping Rotweilers - (Ashton)
                 Nonsense again. - (imric) - (5)
                     JeezSkip, go READ some stuff on this breed's RECORD, willya? - (Ashton) - (4)
                         So which part do you disagree with? - (imric)
                         No, Ash. - (imric) - (2)
                             I'll go ~ with 'the meanest dog being superior' - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 *shrug* Whatever. -NT - (imric)
             Any dog can end up vicious depending on its owners - (Silverlock) - (38)
                 So what? Read my posts - (imric) - (37)
                     Point = missed - (Silverlock) - (32)
                         ONCE AGAIN, read my posts. - (imric) - (31)
                             That's what I'm responding to - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                 And THAT'S where 'tragedy borne of ignorance' comes in. - (imric) - (27)
                                     I think Ashton was talking about 2 kinds of love. - (Another Scott)
                                     I think I may begin to see a glimmer of your point - (Silverlock) - (25)
                                         Keep trying...you are VERY cold (meaning far from the point) -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             Correct me then. Show me the error of my understanding -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 Re-read Imrics first response to Ashton - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     I have, many times. - (Silverlock)
                                         define attack bred animal - (boxley) - (9)
                                             Umm, Animals bred to fight? -NT - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                 care to name a breed that was not bred to fight? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                     Parsing like a republican you are. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         I see, no answer so start wild accusations :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Here's an answer - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 viking war dog -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Toy Poodle. :-P - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         both examples wrong, toy breeds of fighting dogs - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             You do not breed toys to fight - (ben_tilly)
                                         *sigh* - (imric) - (10)
                                             So be it. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                 *chuckle* - (imric)
                                             Oh, bullpucky. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                 CRC - (imric) - (4)
                                                     Those are indeed my initials. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         Love <> Excuse - (imric) - (2)
                                                             Ah. OK, sorry. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 *smile* - (imric)
                                                 of dogs and men (new thread) - (rcareaga)
                                                 Nit. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Interesting. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Victim of the RNG in the sky. - (Silverlock)
                     I just re-read the original post - (drewk) - (3)
                         And when a mother loves a child? - (imric) - (2)
                             Yes, indeed - and when a mother loves a child... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 *shrug* - (imric)
         essential point missed? - (rcareaga) - (6)
             Thank. you. Sir. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 WTF does the wizard of Oz haft to do with anything?... -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Box, a phrase was Minted just for You__ years ago - (Ashton)
                     Same issue: Dorothy failed to control Toto: Bad Owner - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         You utter bastard - (Silverlock)

Some have good ideas and some.. just have ideas.
107 ms