We had an interesting case up here recently, which resulted in the destruction of a doctor's career, of a woman with borderline personality disorder. Basically, borderline means "almost psychotic". I don't think owl has the means and/or training to deal with the Poster In Question. She just needs to get him out of her life. If I were her, I'd boot him from the forum. If he calls, hang up.

I am, I'm doing all I can to get him out of my life, but it's probably going to continue to get worse for a few days before it gets better. At least I'm prepared for that. He blamed me (among others) in his "letter" and he linked it back to my group, here and other places.

I have caller ID, I won't answer. I will not respond or I'll never get away.

John could do a lot to cool NK off too... sometimes a little talk while holding the proverbial big stick (ie- Hi Gorm, this is my little friend the baseball bat. If you keep bugging my wife, you're going to get to know him a lot better) can do a lot to moderate people's bad behaviour.

Hehee, John isn't really prone to violence, but he would if it became necessary, I'm sure. He's being my strength right now, helping me to keep my willpower. I can't abandon the internet, and I won't, I have too many other things there that mean a lot to me, so I have to block out the problem... and his stupid IWT 12 step counselor who is also playing the game and not helping me. I want them both out of my life, and I'm doing all I can to stop them.

Booting them out of my group will be the last resort. Moderation and then no posts will be first. That way I don't have to go back on my policy of not banning people unless I've tried everything else. And I'm not leaving Affinity, I'm just ignoring things there. No one is driving me off there.

Besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and every hour I continue to ignore him and Tony, is another hour of gained strength and confidence.

I know you all are sick of the whole subject, and again I apologize for that, but you are providing additional strength for me to do this, and I really and truly appreciate that.

Now... to get this letter written and escape awhile. :)

Brenda