Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New To paraphrase James Carville slightly
Is Norman drowning? Throw him an anvil.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Here's my take
SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE, PARTICULARLY YOU, BIRDBRAIN!
-drl
     since it wasn't an insult - (rcareaga) - (33)
         well everyone finds someone and sometimes all you can - (daemon)
         I do realize there is a difference - (Arkadiy) - (31)
             Your post was attached to mine, nitwit. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 You are worse still. - (Arkadiy) - (25)
                     Case dismissed - (rcareaga) - (24)
                         Just as long as - (Arkadiy)
                         He doesn't really control me - (Nightowl) - (21)
                             If that don't beat all. - (folkert) - (20)
                                 Re: If that don't beat all. - (Nightowl) - (19)
                                     Might be time to be succinct. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                         That's the problem - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             That's the best plan. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                 nope, dump it unread into the evidence folder -NT - (daemon) - (6)
                                                     "Evidence"? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                         no, in case of denial issues, -NT - (daemon) - (4)
                                                             Don't worry - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 will power, me too - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     It's actually on Affinity - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                         I'll live :-) no thanks -NT - (daemon)
                                                 The only hard part - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     I believe the relevant term is "borderline" - (jake123) - (7)
                                                         Believe me, I'm trying to get out - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             I think that a walk was being suggested - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 I fully realize that - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Not just a walk - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Not just a walk - (Nightowl)
                                                             To paraphrase James Carville slightly - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 Here's my take - (deSitter)
                         Yep, Concur: Nope, neither alone nor out of line. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Do yourself a favour, Officer Plod... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Now that you told me to shut up, - (Arkadiy)
                 another childhood memory - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..? -NT - (CRConrad)

You... shall not... pass!
91 ms