IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no, in case of denial issues,
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New Don't worry
Ever since this mess started with him (pulling this) in 2002, I have kept everything pertinent to it.

He really is pushing it this morning.... now he has "people" (most likely aliases), posting that he died.

Willpower... I must have willpower.

Brenda

Edit: changed people to aliases.

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 6, 2004, 10:36:44 AM EST
New will power, me too
almost want to go to your site and poke sticks at the aliases.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New It's actually on Affinity
the Yahoo site for Affinity, not mine. I didn't let any suicidal posts through last night and I'm not approving any weird new members today either.

Yep... willpower.....

But if anyone wants the links, I'll be happy to provide the link. Affinity is public, and not restricted, and the supposed message is on his stumbleupon site or whatever it is. I haven't read it yet.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New I'll live :-) no thanks
     since it wasn't an insult - (rcareaga) - (33)
         well everyone finds someone and sometimes all you can - (daemon)
         I do realize there is a difference - (Arkadiy) - (31)
             Your post was attached to mine, nitwit. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 You are worse still. - (Arkadiy) - (25)
                     Case dismissed - (rcareaga) - (24)
                         Just as long as - (Arkadiy)
                         He doesn't really control me - (Nightowl) - (21)
                             If that don't beat all. - (folkert) - (20)
                                 Re: If that don't beat all. - (Nightowl) - (19)
                                     Might be time to be succinct. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                         That's the problem - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             That's the best plan. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                 nope, dump it unread into the evidence folder -NT - (daemon) - (6)
                                                     "Evidence"? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                         no, in case of denial issues, -NT - (daemon) - (4)
                                                             Don't worry - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 will power, me too - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     It's actually on Affinity - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                         I'll live :-) no thanks -NT - (daemon)
                                                 The only hard part - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     I believe the relevant term is "borderline" - (jake123) - (7)
                                                         Believe me, I'm trying to get out - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             I think that a walk was being suggested - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 I fully realize that - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Not just a walk - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Not just a walk - (Nightowl)
                                                             To paraphrase James Carville slightly - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 Here's my take - (deSitter)
                         Yep, Concur: Nope, neither alone nor out of line. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Do yourself a favour, Officer Plod... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Now that you told me to shut up, - (Arkadiy)
                 another childhood memory - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..? -NT - (CRConrad)

I can see it now. New posts in IWETHEY Forum Guidelines requiring that bunches of wourds must nouw countain supueurufuluuuouuus u's scattered abuout.
131 ms