IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nahh BeeP: you ain't Really That kind of asshole;
You just play one on Tee Vee and in the forums.

[I think...]

I mean, if you believed half of the Econo-Terrorism you preach, you'd have hair growing inside your nose and ears.

(What? You have ?? er, well)

Ashton
*True* Conservative - read it and weep.
Whadda You got to 'Conserve' ?
(Besides the Holy Market-Forces God, that is)
New Right...I'm a completely different type of asshole! :-)
Call me Miyagi...

In Forum...must have balance...Ashton-san...

Miyagi provide balance...

Besides...I hardly ever have to shave my ears anymore ;)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Apologies BeeP :[
I have no excuse from the syntax Pohlice.

(But even if you were an asshole.. you'd be Our Asshole, y'know? ;-)

Damn.. can't even get an apology right! ..it must be the Daemon Influence of those alien cabalistic rituals, practiced by the Hairy-eared Ainu.

No. Fair.

Ashton | Our Motto
a dead chicken on every doorknob
New Smiley was there...Ashton-san
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Green Party USA Coordinator Detained at Airport - (altmann) - (119)
         What was Ari's line again? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Growlf...wrong line - (Simon_Jester)
         Ummmmmm, where to begin. - (Brandioch) - (3)
             I wish to do more. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Addendum - (Ashton)
                 Dear Big Brother, - (Brandioch)
         Massive, Secretive Detention Effort - (bluke) - (5)
             Emphasis: "Middle Eastern Men" - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 "Middle Eastern Men" right now... - (bluke) - (3)
                     It would be rather inconvenient . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Re: McVeigh turned Militias unfashionable - (dmarker2) - (1)
                             Not hard to explain the reversal.. - (Ashton)
         Another (local) view. - (Another Scott) - (83)
             well, goody - (cwbrenn) - (4)
                 Its one of those grey areas. - (addison) - (3)
                     Heights. Bad. Urk. - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                         What Heights? - (addison)
                         Or a conversation between . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Your rights are lost, one by one. - (Brandioch) - (76)
                 What "rights"? - (bepatient) - (75)
                     Police state. - (Brandioch) - (64)
                         Or when you throw them away.... - (addison) - (8)
                             Your reality check just bounced. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 P, K, B. - (addison) - (6)
                                     She did not have a gun. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         What did she do? - (addison) - (4)
                                             The other points? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 I see part of the problem. - (addison) - (2)
                                                     Whatever. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Now if she'd been merely a screaming *son*-of a bitch.. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Read...then post... - (bepatient) - (54)
                             Gotta back Beep on this one. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 See my other reply. -NT - (Brandioch)
                             Read....Then post. - (Brandioch) - (50)
                                 I comprehend just fine. - (Silverlock) - (42)
                                     Again, comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                         Right back atcha - (Silverlock) - (40)
                                             Oh >there< it is... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Damn! Where did I leave my sunglasses? - (Silverlock)
                                             That's right. - (Brandioch) - (37)
                                                 I wonder what would happen if I pissed into the wind? - (Silverlock) - (23)
                                                     She wasn't arrested or detained or charged. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                         re: complaints - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                             How can I put this? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                 ie Words to Live-By, Cratchit: *Never Question Authority\ufffd* -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 How can a search be conducted if she won't stand still? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                     Agreed that this *may* have been the case. LITMUS TEST #1 - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                         Some of us took the essay test. - (Another Scott)
                                                                         And again... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             Once again, "detained". :) - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                 I see you still can't... - (bepatient)
                                                                 *sigh* - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                                                     See above: there are *CONFLICTING* claims. WHO lied most? -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                         Let's try this shall we? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                             JMFCUTA - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                 Try to pay attention here - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                     Oops. Wrong window. - (Brandioch)
                                                                     I can post a quote. You cannot. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                         I decline to waste any more time on you -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                         I'll play, for a while.... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                             And there seem to be conflicting reports. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                 You challenge is still incorrect. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Reading with comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                         Bah -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Its obvious you don't understand the rules... - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                     Read with comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                         You are not arrested... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                             Try it sometime. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                 yawn - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                     Your fear tells all. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                         couple of comments from the peanut gallery.... - (addison) - (5)
                                                                             So, prove it. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 Re: So, prove it. - (addison) - (3)
                                                                                     Your fear tells all. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                         Re: Your fear tells all. - (addison) - (1)
                                                                                             That is called "fear". - (Brandioch)
                                                                         What fear? - (bepatient)
                                 And.... - (addison)
                                 "Don't touch me" - (Arkadiy)
                                 Heh... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     And they didn't. Because? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         Well now... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             I'm not following that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 Um... - (bepatient)
                             Guess we'll have to see what pattern emerges, and revisit. - (Ashton)
                     Which is why I didn't (and don't) - (Simon_Jester) - (9)
                         Then you shouldn't have.. - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Haven't read the Constitution lately... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                 Highways... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Fine: - (Ashton)
                                     Umm...better re-read that again.. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                         We'll just have to disagree here... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Perhaps so... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                 Re: Perhaps so... - (bepatient)
                                 A public "taking" is to be compensated -NT - (boxley)
             My experience. - (a6l6e6x)
         Interview with the "lady" in question - (Silverlock) - (18)
             Oh, you were definitely right - (drewk) - (17)
                 And all the while... - (bepatient)
                 Am I reading the same link - (Ashton) - (15)
                     Are you even reading what I posted? - (drewk) - (14)
                         Yes I read - (Ashton) - (13)
                             Bulls**t - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                 Nah big D... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Nahh BeeP: you ain't Really That kind of asshole; - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         Right...I'm a completely different type of asshole! :-) - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Apologies BeeP :[ - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Smiley was there...Ashton-san -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Nothing of the sort, unless - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     Re: Credentials - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Misspoke here.. - (Ashton)
                                     Come on, Ashton. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Tilt! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             OK, I'll try again. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Whew.. - (Ashton)
         Green Party Certified by Fed Electon Committee - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Green Party USA != Green Party of Nader. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 AP story and other links. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     "It's not easy being Green", says Kermit. -NT - (Ashton)

Why is that so damned familiar?
120 ms