[though that's a bit of a stretch for you, I'd think]

Yep. I don't jest often, but I was being slightly sarcastic and hence the wink in the post.

When a one or another has finally broken the code, discerned the Root-cause of most-all warz and pestilence on the planet.. related that to demonstrably *defective functioning within the wetware of a considerable mass of the now dominant and self-destructing species, currently engaged in intensifying its rush towards nuclear suicide --

I understand that many feel that religion is the cause of many wars and other conflicts, and I am not arguing for or against that. I explained in my post above to Hnick why I had problem with Andrew's post. It paints us all as bad or unclean, and that is what I'm really tired of hearing. I was also not agreeing with the idea that we choose to be screwed over, as evidenced by another comment I made in that post. I think we are just not sure who or what will screw us over, when we vote, which is one of my biggest anxieties about voting.

Why, ever ? might a one become 'tired' of exploring this bizarre soap opera and guessing which New! atrocities shall next be 'blessed' by the priestly class ??

Not tired of exploring it, Ashton. Tired of hearing how we are to blame, how we are the root cause, how we are the problem. It's so easy to blame it all on the Christians instead of looking deeper into the heart of the problems and finding other reasons and other things to change.

You could annilihate all the Christians and I assure you, some group of people somewhere would come together and be for causes and issues and wind up being the next "reason" all the wars happen. It's not WHAT you believe or who you are, it's how you use those beliefs. :)

Oh and by the way, I don't look at Train wrecks, or any other kind of wreck. :)

Nightowl >8#