IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is that true? Is it a recent phenomena?
Since the economic record clearly shows that farmers and low skilled workers prosper during Democratic administrations and suffer during Republican administration they all vote Republican to make sure they remain truly screwed.

It sounds like you imply that a) farmers were always in the economic vise they are in now, and b) that they have consistently voted Republican.

I know that a) is not true; I'd like to see data that proves that b) has some basis in reality - at least before the Reagan years and the unholy alliance between the Moral Majority and the Republican Party.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New It might be a recent phenomen*ON* :-D

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New OK - what's the plural of opus?__of 'Grand Prix'?---er :-\ufffd
New *smile*
Fair enough. Question stands, though

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

"Twas ever thus" - (deSitter) - (40)
         Is not to worry - (Andrew Grygus) - (39)
             In answer to your question - (hnick) - (38)
                 Alas, you are not wrong - (Andrew Grygus) - (37)
                     LA Times: "Do the Math" - (deSitter)
                     Bashing religion again - (Nightowl) - (12)
                         Re: Bashing religion again - (deSitter)
                         was not a bash at Christians - (hnick) - (7)
                             I did wink, by the way in case no one noticed. - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Learn some bloody history, woman! - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                     Re: Learn some bloody history, woman! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                         Still no excuse - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             I didn't jump down anyone's throat. - (Nightowl)
                                 One note - (jake123) - (1)
                                     Yes, I'm getting that now - (Nightowl)
                         So quoting the evidence of history is 'bashing'? (new thread) - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Surely you jest, Owlet - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Re: Surely you jest, Owlet - (Nightowl)
                     Is that true? Is it a recent phenomena? - (imric) - (3)
                         It might be a recent phenomen*ON* :-D -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             OK - what's the plural of opus?__of 'Grand Prix'?---er :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                             *smile* - (imric)
                     It explains swaggert et al - (boxley) - (18)
                         Well, I've learned - (Nightowl) - (17)
                             This phrase makes you a maverick - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Yay, someone gets it! - (Nightowl)
                             What you've learned - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                 Well, yes, that is grumpy - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                                     I can prove The Truth - (Ashton)
                                     unproven? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                         Absence of evidence means nothing. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                             Evidence..?___of the by-definition ineffable? Ummm -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Re: Absence of evidence means nothing. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 You shouldn't try to read my mind. - (pwhysall)
                                             Yes it does. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 obviously you havnt stopped for a drink at the blue moon - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Best post in this thread! Thanx, box! -NT - (jb4)
                                                 Why is that in every debate about religion and atheism - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                                     Strict atheism is also a religion. -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                         For small values of religion. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     To be quite honest - (orion)