IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That requires two things:
-we need to find such an Iraqi Patriot
-we need somebody in Washington who actually thinks of the good of the country, not of the poll numbers next week and November vote.

Both seems to be missing.
--

Buy high, sell sober.
New Agree -- and those will be hard to find
I'm not a complete idiot -- some parts are missing
     Beheading... - (gdaustin) - (83)
         Get the hell out of the country -NT - (Arkadiy) - (66)
             Too late for that option. - (jbrabeck) - (49)
                 True - (Arkadiy) - (48)
                     Hate to say this - (jbrabeck) - (47)
                         No matter what we do, the fundies will celebrate - (Arkadiy) - (38)
                             Nixon's "Peace with Honor" in Vietnam, then? - (Ashton) - (37)
                                 bomb the crap out of them and leave the place a mess? - (boxley) - (36)
                                     Been thinking that may be a part of the only solution. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                                         Oh my. Somebody is preparing a plan for mass killing - (Arkadiy) - (34)
                                             Close to, but not quite, - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                                 dont blame the religious on the religion -NT - (boxley) - (31)
                                                     At their (religion's) core, they are all rotten. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         We/they based on beliefs is no more insane - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                             We/They won't disappear with religion. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Religion is only effective because it appeals to people - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             Well said. -NT - (imric)
                                                         when you have more that one man and two woman - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Amusing misread - (ben_tilly)
                                                     Re: dont blame the religious on the religion - (Nightowl) - (23)
                                                         So, .... - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                             Religion isn't evil - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                                                 Sounds like gun control - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                                                     Hah! - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                         Careful or I'll douse you with Holy Water! -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                             Knock it off, both of you! - (jb4)
                                                                 The revealed religions . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                                     I wish I had said that. Well put. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     I disagree complete... - (gdaustin) - (10)
                                                                         Aren't you the guy that wants to carpet bomb . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                             It's okay. God wants him to do that to the heathens. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             Read my post below... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                                                                                 It is OK to be angry with Muslims now and then . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                         A good book. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             The really funny thing . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                                 I think I can explain - (boxley)
                                                                             whats yer point? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 And political statements are still like that to this day. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                                     It's worse than that - (Ashton)
                                                                     Ok, let's see - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                         Re: Ok, let's see - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                             Ahh, I see. - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Well Mike, I hate to tell ya - (cwbrenn)
                                                 Marx was right, just had wrong drug - (jb4)
                         And yes - we had not business starting that war. - (Arkadiy)
                         I hate to say _this_ - (GBert) - (3)
                             Ya know... - (jb4)
                             That requires two things: - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 Agree -- and those will be hard to find -NT - (GBert)
                         Change goal - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                             It would guarantee a "regime change" at home. - (jb4) - (1)
                                 jus a good ol' Hussain McBush feud. -NT - (jbrabeck)
             Oh, THAT country! Right on, Ark, 100% correct. -NT - (CRConrad) - (15)
                 Please read me in my posts :) -NT - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                     ooOOoo -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Stop Calumniating! -NT - (bepatient)
                     Kind'a like with LeMoron, the problem here is, I DID! - (CRConrad) - (11)
                         "Let me say this about that.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                             you mean besides me? -NT - (boxley)
                             It's also been attributed to Greenspan. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 I would vote for S. I. Hayakawa. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                     S. I. Hayakawa - er, plagiarist extraordinaire - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         I put it on The List. Thanks! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         I suspect your opinion is colored by the events when... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                             Boffo find - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 No question of the need to teach the kids TW. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Nixon - (Silverlock)
                             Didn't he "misspeak" when he said that? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Fundamentalists of *any* kind, including ours: - (Ashton)
         I actually mostly agree with you - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             there is several viable options - (boxley)
         I just saw it. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             Bull. - (imric) - (1)
                 Exactly my point, Imric - (Nightowl)
             That wasn't inspired by religion - (Nightowl)
             Knock it off already - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Yeah, buy I maintain it is the most potent. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I have a co-worker that knew the guy who died - (ben_tilly)
             Dont need religion to take off a head - (boxley)
             My last on this (and only for clarity). - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 I think it is Ironic that... - (gdaustin) - (3)
                     Don't use such a broad brush with your anger. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         It's really sad, because - (gdaustin) - (1)
                             Vote with your, er, vote, then, come November. -NT - (admin)

Pilkunnussija.
177 ms