IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is counterproductive for a number of reasons
Firstly, it means that other much more important problems are ignored (like the Sudan), secondly it creates a siege mentality in Israel where the feelling is that the world is against us.
New the whole world IS against you,
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I know that, the rest of the people here don't
New For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism!
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
     A million blacks are being displaced by Arabs in Sudan - (bluke) - (19)
         Evil anywhere in the world does not excuse evil perpetrated - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             What it does show is that the world is wasting its time - (bluke) - (17)
                 Chabrila was a real atrocity. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I assume you mean Sabra and Shatilla - (bluke) - (2)
                         You're still evading. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             no they assinated them with rifles and their RUC proxies - (boxley)
                 I understand. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     The final solution? - (bluke) - (11)
                         Because the modern world can see and is watching. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                             But I thought the Jews controlled US policy? -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                 The US is not the whole world. - (a6l6e6x)
                             While no one watches Sudan ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                 Fallacy: two wrongs (or an ignored one) makes a right. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     You missed my point - (bluke) - (5)
                                         I've said it before. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                             It is counterproductive for a number of reasons - (bluke) - (3)
                                                 the whole world IS against you, -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     I know that, the rest of the people here don't -NT - (bluke)
                                                     For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

If I wanted conversations like that, I'd talk to my girlfriend on the phone.
122 ms