IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But I thought the Jews controlled US policy?
New The US is not the whole world.
And not everyone in the US is blind either.
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
     A million blacks are being displaced by Arabs in Sudan - (bluke) - (19)
         Evil anywhere in the world does not excuse evil perpetrated - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             What it does show is that the world is wasting its time - (bluke) - (17)
                 Chabrila was a real atrocity. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I assume you mean Sabra and Shatilla - (bluke) - (2)
                         You're still evading. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             no they assinated them with rifles and their RUC proxies - (boxley)
                 I understand. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     The final solution? - (bluke) - (11)
                         Because the modern world can see and is watching. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                             But I thought the Jews controlled US policy? -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                 The US is not the whole world. - (a6l6e6x)
                             While no one watches Sudan ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                 Fallacy: two wrongs (or an ignored one) makes a right. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     You missed my point - (bluke) - (5)
                                         I've said it before. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                             It is counterproductive for a number of reasons - (bluke) - (3)
                                                 the whole world IS against you, -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     I know that, the rest of the people here don't -NT - (bluke)
                                                     For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Can you stand the excitement?
54 ms