IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I assume you mean Sabra and Shatilla
Of course that massacre was perpetrated by Arabs on Arabs with the Jews getting the blame for not forseeing that such a thing would happen and stopping it.

In any case you missed my point. There is only a certain amount of resources/attention whatever you want to call it that the world has. Instead of wasting it on the Palestinians why doesn't the world do something about much greater evils that are occurring? As bad as anyone thinks the plight of the Palestinians is, the plight of the Rwandans, Sudanese, etc. is much worse. Yet for some reason the world has an obsession with Israel and the Palestinians. This obsession prevents the world from dealing with much more serious issues. What did teh world do when millions of Rwandans were being slaughtered? Nothing.

New You're still evading.
If the subject at hand is Israel and the Palestinians - and in this discussion, it is - then attempts to get people to drop the subject because "worse" things happen elsewhere, then - well. You get the picture.

I think that one of the reasons that so much attention gets focussed on Israel's treatment of The Palestinian Problem is that Israel, unlike Rwanda, Sudan, Ethiopia, Myanmar and so on, purports to be a civilised first-world nation.

The UK's policies in NI have never been perfect, for example, but they never included bulldozing people's homes or entering refugee camps in tanks, or even assassinating IRA leaders with helicopter gunships.

Do you now see my point of view?

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New no they assinated them with rifles and their RUC proxies
and if you have ever visited derry you would call it a refugee camp in the 70's. The only difference is that in the 70's you couldnt imagine prods sitting at the table with catholics, it did happen, it took time and things are not perfect but a lot better than they were. So it goes to show that a fragile peace can be made but it takes more than one side.
thanx,
bill
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     A million blacks are being displaced by Arabs in Sudan - (bluke) - (19)
         Evil anywhere in the world does not excuse evil perpetrated - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             What it does show is that the world is wasting its time - (bluke) - (17)
                 Chabrila was a real atrocity. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I assume you mean Sabra and Shatilla - (bluke) - (2)
                         You're still evading. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             no they assinated them with rifles and their RUC proxies - (boxley)
                 I understand. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     The final solution? - (bluke) - (11)
                         Because the modern world can see and is watching. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                             But I thought the Jews controlled US policy? -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                 The US is not the whole world. - (a6l6e6x)
                             While no one watches Sudan ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                 Fallacy: two wrongs (or an ignored one) makes a right. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     You missed my point - (bluke) - (5)
                                         I've said it before. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                             It is counterproductive for a number of reasons - (bluke) - (3)
                                                 the whole world IS against you, -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     I know that, the rest of the people here don't -NT - (bluke)
                                                     For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

PDF the sucker to me. Prepaid.
117 ms