IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The final solution?
Considering that you believe that the Jews control the world why is it taking so long for the final solution. The Nazis killed 6 million Jews in 5 years. Why hasn't Israel exterminated 3 million Palestionians in 37 years? Those Israelis are really inefficient. In fact, why has the Palestinian population been growing by leaps and bouds if Israel is applying the 'final solution'?
New Because the modern world can see and is watching.
So the tactic now is to kill Palestinians when rationalization for doing so is at all possible and otherwise make their lives so utterly miserable that they will leave their homeland.
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New But I thought the Jews controlled US policy?
New The US is not the whole world.
And not everyone in the US is blind either.
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New While no one watches Sudan ...
Rwanda, etc. where millions of people can be killed without the world batting an eye.
New Fallacy: two wrongs (or an ignored one) makes a right.
New You missed my point
see [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=153631|here]
New I've said it before.
The reason the world focuses on Israel is that we have hope that Israel can turn itself around in a reasonable timeframe.
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
New It is counterproductive for a number of reasons
Firstly, it means that other much more important problems are ignored (like the Sudan), secondly it creates a siege mentality in Israel where the feelling is that the world is against us.
New the whole world IS against you,
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I know that, the rest of the people here don't
New For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism!
Alex

A million blacks are being displaced by Arabs in Sudan - (bluke) - (19)
         Evil anywhere in the world does not excuse evil perpetrated - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             What it does show is that the world is wasting its time - (bluke) - (17)
                 Chabrila was a real atrocity. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I assume you mean Sabra and Shatilla - (bluke) - (2)
                         You're still evading. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             no they assinated them with rifles and their RUC proxies - (boxley)
                 I understand. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     The final solution? - (bluke) - (11)
                         Because the modern world can see and is watching. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                             But I thought the Jews controlled US policy? -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                 The US is not the whole world. - (a6l6e6x)
                             While no one watches Sudan ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                 Fallacy: two wrongs (or an ignored one) makes a right. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     You missed my point - (bluke) - (5)
                                         I've said it before. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                             It is counterproductive for a number of reasons - (bluke) - (3)
                                                 the whole world IS against you, -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     I know that, the rest of the people here don't -NT - (bluke)
                                                     For a good reason. And it's not anti-Semitism! -NT - (a6l6e6x)