IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not at all
They should move to the existing Palesdinian state Jordan and live long and prosper there.
New Jordan is not a Palestinian state, the Jordanians
in fact killed a pile of them and shuffled the whole lot off to lebanon where they quickly destroyed that country until syria had to move in and kick them into North Africa. The Only place they have for a state is right where they sit.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Why not a Kurdish state? - (bluke) - (37)
         Be careful with the words "No-one". - (pwhysall) - (12)
             agreed -NT - (boxley)
             People who grind axes usually can't. - (jake123)
             Ok, but where is the UN ... - (bluke) - (9)
                 Money -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                     What do you mean? - (bluke) - (3)
                         What does the US gain from a Kurdish state? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                             What does the US gain from a Palestinian state? - (bluke) - (1)
                                 We have a lot to gain for precisely the reasons you gave - (boxley)
                 No comparison, I agree - (GBert) - (3)
                     If anything the Kurds have a much stronger case - (bluke) - (2)
                         Don't get me wrong. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             Kurd state would own most of Iraqs oil -NT - (boxley)
         Personally, I think we should've - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Turkey wouldnt like it - (boxley)
         Re: Why not a Kurdish state? - (JayMehaffey) - (21)
             And the reason why the US would look like an imperial ... - (bluke) - (20)
                 Better advertising - (JayMehaffey) - (19)
                     I would suggest a different reason - (bluke) - (16)
                         How many Americans - (jbrabeck) - (11)
                             the AFRICAN america congress group doenst care either -NT - (boxley)
                             If that was the case ... - (bluke) - (9)
                                 With that question, you show that you don't live here. - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                                     And just imagine it was a Republican who put him there - (bluke) - (7)
                                         Tokens. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                             many times since the roman days - (boxley)
                                             So did we... - (jbrabeck)
                                             You're being loose with the definition of "woman" again. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                 queen E 1st&2nd Mary Queen of Scots etc etc -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Ah, I was focusing (too much) on the elected. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         ObLRPD: Supreme executive power derives from a mandate ... - (Yendor)
                         Yes, and you would want to have a "final solution" - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Now that last 2 I can agree with -NT - (boxley)
                             Not at all - (bluke) - (1)
                                 Jordan is not a Palestinian state, the Jordanians - (boxley)
                     Better advertising by hijacking planes???? - (bluke) - (1)
                         Yes, of course; saw all that on TV all the time, didn't ya? -NT - (CRConrad)

Dvorak-keyboard powered!
89 ms