IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Better advertising by hijacking planes????
Suicide bombings??? Killing olympic athletes?? Throwing a wheel chair bound man overboard into the sea?
New Yes, of course; saw all that on TV all the time, didn't ya?
     Why not a Kurdish state? - (bluke) - (37)
         Be careful with the words "No-one". - (pwhysall) - (12)
             agreed -NT - (boxley)
             People who grind axes usually can't. - (jake123)
             Ok, but where is the UN ... - (bluke) - (9)
                 Money -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                     What do you mean? - (bluke) - (3)
                         What does the US gain from a Kurdish state? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                             What does the US gain from a Palestinian state? - (bluke) - (1)
                                 We have a lot to gain for precisely the reasons you gave - (boxley)
                 No comparison, I agree - (GBert) - (3)
                     If anything the Kurds have a much stronger case - (bluke) - (2)
                         Don't get me wrong. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             Kurd state would own most of Iraqs oil -NT - (boxley)
         Personally, I think we should've - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Turkey wouldnt like it - (boxley)
         Re: Why not a Kurdish state? - (JayMehaffey) - (21)
             And the reason why the US would look like an imperial ... - (bluke) - (20)
                 Better advertising - (JayMehaffey) - (19)
                     I would suggest a different reason - (bluke) - (16)
                         How many Americans - (jbrabeck) - (11)
                             the AFRICAN america congress group doenst care either -NT - (boxley)
                             If that was the case ... - (bluke) - (9)
                                 With that question, you show that you don't live here. - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                                     And just imagine it was a Republican who put him there - (bluke) - (7)
                                         Tokens. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                             many times since the roman days - (boxley)
                                             So did we... - (jbrabeck)
                                             You're being loose with the definition of "woman" again. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                 queen E 1st&2nd Mary Queen of Scots etc etc -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Ah, I was focusing (too much) on the elected. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         ObLRPD: Supreme executive power derives from a mandate ... - (Yendor)
                         Yes, and you would want to have a "final solution" - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Now that last 2 I can agree with -NT - (boxley)
                             Not at all - (bluke) - (1)
                                 Jordan is not a Palestinian state, the Jordanians - (boxley)
                     Better advertising by hijacking planes???? - (bluke) - (1)
                         Yes, of course; saw all that on TV all the time, didn't ya? -NT - (CRConrad)

POLTERGEIST!
180 ms