IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Based on a quick Google
It seems that some business people took naive descriptions of the scientific method and are trying to pretend that they work that way.

I can recommend no articles on the topic. Even if I ran across one it wouldn't stick because I would consider the material a combination of remedial and riddled with errors. (Bringing to the table a good understanding of how attempts to follow similar reasoning processes have actually played out over a few centuries of effort.)

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New I concur
I did a Google search and it did not turn up anything that could help me. I also did a college library article search.

Looks like I will have to try and develop my own model, other classmates tell me they are doing that as well due to lack of factual critical thining model articles.

Thanks for all those who replied to this thread.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Critical Thinking Model - (orion) - (11)
         critical thinking model - (boxley) - (7)
             Sorry, what? - (orion) - (6)
                 here is an example hopefully bolstered by those more in tune - (boxley) - (5)
                     Good, but too technical - (orion) - (4)
                         that example was from a psych class :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                             Sadly there is no Psych class at this college - (orion) - (2)
                                 well if your going into management psych 101 is reccomended -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I know but it is not offered in my program - (orion)
         You idiot! - (Ashton)
         Based on a quick Google - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             I concur - (orion)

Same bat time, same bat channel.
47 ms