:-\ufffd

Sorry, couldn't resist . . .

Umm I haven't the foggiest either what {this massive overuse of the concept of} model might be about. Generically, the idea is supposed to imply a kind of structured (?) overview of some topic: list of the axioms deemed necessary to achieve {something} - kind of a "recipe for making recipes" (?)

We know that bizness has fallen in love with The Word, though -- so you can bet that numerous TLAs about Our Business Model shall be stuffed to the gills with bafflegab signifying Nothing, but which sounds "dedicated" (to something Wonderfully vague - like "Our Passion is Helping You to Get Locked-In to Our Really-shitty Software .. Forever.")

So in that general sense, the words you listed
Assumptions, perception, questions, arguments, fallacy, language, emotion, Research, define the problem, examine evidence, analyze assumptions, biases
- - seem to me about as unsorted, tangential and intermixed as: maybe to be just what this 'class' Wants !? Y'know? ... sounds like a streamofconsciousness kinda gig, so

Go For It

Remember: even The Beast has a clause in their {ugh} Mission Statement on...

ethics.

Hey, if you are getting As (while honest enough to admit.. "still often confused") WTF do you suppose are the talents of your fellow classmates ??
[Important Question, this]

And just WHAT is it that these imagine they shall .. "next apply", in some imagined new job in the Murican workforce? Sorry I can't explain clearly why it is that - this class sounds Scary. Take too many words.

Still.. get those As on your resum\ufffd: Appearances Count Most in '04, most places.

Luck,

Ashton

(And don't worry.. if after the class, you aren't very sure of what it is you 'Learned', OK? Par for course.)