IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry, what?

picture a rules based snmp weighted event program.

Not even sure what that is.

Perhaps I can put the tools together to form my own model of critical thinking?

Assumptions, perception, questions, arguments, fallacy, language, emotion, Research, define the problem, examine evidence, analyze assumptions, biases, etc.

I hope I can do it by tomorrow sometime, I got the pieces, but I do not yet know how they fit into a model of critical thinking.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New here is an example hopefully bolstered by those more in tune
with your course work
critical thinking is result oriented programming
two columns pro and con
events need to be evaluated against a postulation
for each event a rule is populated both pro and con then weighted
lets use purchasing a new home for an example with bogus numbers to make the math easy.
house cost 100k to buy, 5% interest requires 5%down vs renting same for $1000 per month (usual formulae rent is cost/100}
pro weight con weight
tax deduction of points taxes and insurance cost of finding 5% down vs standard deduction of 9500 per year for tax purposes

rent is 1k piti is 1k (high tax area)
costs of maintenance vs landlord pays breakage
valuation in that area is it going up or stagnant
do you have kids that school district layout might effect pro or con(great elementary but drug high)
neighborhood association or special tax district needs and possible special assessments.
values weighted for commute purposes, is mass transit availalable desirable why?
cost of landscaping youe, landlords, neighborhood associations.
shopping church and medical care availability weighted.
etc.
thanx,
bill

when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Good, but too technical
I have to write something that my teacher will be able to read and grade. If I get too technical she will take off points. She wants us to keep it as simple as possible anything that is not common knowledge. Result oriented programming is not common knowledge to the average business person. I have to write it so that even a "Modern Primative" can understand it, if you know what I mean. I borrowed that phrase from Billy Idol's Cyberpunk CD, song "Wasteland", I can't think of a better term for the common business layman/laywoman that hardly knows anything about technology, etc.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New that example was from a psych class :-)
Using such a tool with patients you can "teach" them to recognise disordered thinking.
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
New Sadly there is no Psych class at this college
I'll have to pick it up at a Community College after I graduate. Thanks.

New well if your going into management psych 101 is reccomended
New I know but it is not offered in my program
and I am not sure why. Which is why I will take it at a community college after I graduate.

Critical Thinking Model - (orion) - (11)
         critical thinking model - (boxley) - (7)
             Sorry, what? - (orion) - (6)
                 here is an example hopefully bolstered by those more in tune - (boxley) - (5)
                     Good, but too technical - (orion) - (4)
                         that example was from a psych class :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                             Sadly there is no Psych class at this college - (orion) - (2)
                                 well if your going into management psych 101 is reccomended -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I know but it is not offered in my program - (orion)
         You idiot! - (Ashton)
         Based on a quick Google - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             I concur - (orion)

It applies to so much...
95 ms