IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good, but too technical
I have to write something that my teacher will be able to read and grade. If I get too technical she will take off points. She wants us to keep it as simple as possible anything that is not common knowledge. Result oriented programming is not common knowledge to the average business person. I have to write it so that even a "Modern Primative" can understand it, if you know what I mean. I borrowed that phrase from Billy Idol's Cyberpunk CD, song "Wasteland", I can't think of a better term for the common business layman/laywoman that hardly knows anything about technology, etc.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New that example was from a psych class :-)
Using such a tool with patients you can "teach" them to recognise disordered thinking.
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Sadly there is no Psych class at this college
I'll have to pick it up at a Community College after I graduate. Thanks.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New well if your going into management psych 101 is reccomended
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I know but it is not offered in my program
and I am not sure why. Which is why I will take it at a community college after I graduate.

Critical Thinking Model - (orion) - (11)
         critical thinking model - (boxley) - (7)
             Sorry, what? - (orion) - (6)
                 here is an example hopefully bolstered by those more in tune - (boxley) - (5)
                     Good, but too technical - (orion) - (4)
                         that example was from a psych class :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                             Sadly there is no Psych class at this college - (orion) - (2)
                                 well if your going into management psych 101 is reccomended -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I know but it is not offered in my program - (orion)
         You idiot! - (Ashton)
         Based on a quick Google - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             I concur - (orion)

In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit.
105 ms