IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's just amazing . . .
. . that three people can be so utterly impervious to clues. We've tried the clue, the clue bat, the clueXfour, and more. I doubt the clue 18-wheeler will be any more effective. Perhaps the clue Metrolink?

This site is home to a technical community. Yes, it's a community, and we all have lives (at least to some extent), so we socialize a bit and argue a bunch - about things and events. In general, we keep our private stuff private, 'cause that's where it belongs.

This is not a group therapy site where the three of you should be working out your personal "issues", serious though they are. This just isn't the appropriate place, but the three of you insist on splashing that crap all over the site anyway.

Let me assure you, we are not interested. You are needlessly increasing the noise level and damaging your own public images. Remember too that everything you post here will be open and searchable on the Internet for a good long time and may well come back to haunt you.

Yes, I agree, all three of you are terribly insecure and need therapy of some sort, but not here, OK?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I don't ever get clues.
Use straight talk with me always, and you'll get results.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New OK
The three of you from St Louis are a bunch of insecure, self centered loonies. We already know that, and we don't need to hear any more about it to convince us, so just shut up stop embarrassing yourselves.

Yes I realize the three of you are totally impervious to the fact you're embarrassing yourselves, so I'm telling you you are so you'll know and won't have to ask over and over.

If you have something to say about technical issues and/or current events that's beyond 3rd grade level, and can keep your own looney "issues" out of it, we'll read your posts and respond. If you can't keep your "issues" out of it, then just keep your hands off the keyboard.

Is that direct enough?
New Yep
Thanks for your honesty, Andrew.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New And don't think for a moment that I don't know . .
. . that your purported imperviousness to clues is just a strategy to force me to be brutally direct so you can feel martyred. End of game.
New Believe what you want
But I've never correctly read hints or clues all my life, so I rely on direct information, no matter how bad it is. It's called constructive criticism, but it's beneficial.

I don't feel martyred at all, I'm not upset, I'm not distressed, I'm happy to be gathering straight and honest feedback.

Thanks Andrew.

Nightowl >8#

New We took it to another place
or at least Owl and I did. My Yahoo Group.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH!
New Re: That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH!
And sometimes that's true. ;) I don't get probably 50% of your humor, hints and inuendos, but hey, at least I try.

Nightowl >8#

Asking you all to be honest... - (Nightowl) - (54)
         Re: Asking you all to be honest... - (deSitter) - (1)
             You just don't listen. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Peers? - (broomberg) - (5)
             Re: Peers? - (Nightowl)
             Meant to address this too :) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 What is this "rights" stuff? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     I explained that. - (Nightowl)
             About my postings here - (orion)
         My honest response - (ben_tilly) - (7)
             Re: My honest response - (Nightowl) - (6)
                 You reversed the meaning - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                     Re: You reversed the meaning - (Nightowl) - (4)
                         Oops, I'd left in the word "either" wrongly -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Huh? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 NFC about your car discussion - (ben_tilly)
                         Re: You reversed the meaning (new thread) - (deSitter)
         You want honest. - (bepatient) - (3)
             +1, Insightful -NT - (pwhysall)
             Point taken. - (Nightowl)
             Ditto! - (tuberculosis)
         I can honestly tell you - (orion) - (5)
             Also noted and understood. :) - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Another point - (orion) - (3)
                     Take this to email - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         Re: Take this to email - (Nightowl)
                         Thank you Ben for pointing that out. +5 for correct. -NT - (bepatient)
         It's just amazing . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             I don't ever get clues. - (Nightowl) - (7)
                 OK - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     Yep - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         And don't think for a moment that I don't know . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Believe what you want - (Nightowl)
                     We took it to another place - (orion)
                 That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Re: That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH! - (Nightowl)
         What you don't like about my posts so far... - (Nightowl) - (18)
             Extract head from /dev/ass - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Noted. - (Nightowl) - (4)
                     I think the issue is - (jake123) - (1)
                         Thank you - (Nightowl)
                     Key words: "drop it". - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Thank you! - (Nightowl)
                 Does "me" count, too? - (jb4) - (2)
                     Don't make /me come over there... -NT - (pwhysall)
                     *fwap* -NT - (bepatient)
             Look at that post for an example - (bepatient)
             On item 7, congratulations vs validation - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                 Much better, thanks! - (Nightowl) - (6)
                     Don't be so "midwest nice" - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         One more thing to decide -- the issue of praying - (Nightowl) - (4)
                             Know who you are talking to before offering prayers - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                 Very good theoretical solution - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                     Here's what I'll do about the prayer issue - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         And finally, closing this thread. - (Nightowl)