IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Also noted and understood. :)
Thanks Norman.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New Another point
is that I know you better than anyone else here in the forum. I have known you for over a decade. I was an Usher in your wedding, etc.

People cannot be judged by their posts, we all wear masks when we post in a semi-anonymous forum. Posts can only tell so much, but will not give the whole bigger picture.

Nobody here in this forum worked in that Haunted House, nobody here in this forum went to your Superbowl parties, nobody here in this forum went to Stake 'N Shake with the group, or bowling at Affinity bowling nights. Nobody in this forum, except for me.

A person in real life is much different than their online avatar. I am sure that the IWETHEY'ers who met together must have learned this. I wonder what I am like outside of IWETHEY, there are a few who met me in real life. Do I seem to be the same depressed f*ckwit in real life that I seem to be on this forum at times?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Take this to email
This is exactly the kind of self-centered behaviour which is irritating people. There is no need to do it in public.

My further advice, as given to Brenda above, is that it is better to realize that it can't do what you need, and don't do this at all.

But if you don't take that advice, then you can at least take this thread to email, and all future ones like it.

Thank you,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Re: Take this to email
I just explained that to him in the Flame Forum, to take it to PA or his IWT Yahoo group.

I only want to gather honest feedback in order to change my behavior, that is what this thread was made for, not to be an intense discussion.

Thanks.

Brenda

Edit: It's been moved to his Yahoo group.

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
Expand Edited by Nightowl Jan. 12, 2004, 11:45:43 AM EST
New Thank you Ben for pointing that out. +5 for correct.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

Asking you all to be honest... - (Nightowl) - (54)
         Re: Asking you all to be honest... - (deSitter) - (1)
             You just don't listen. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Peers? - (broomberg) - (5)
             Re: Peers? - (Nightowl)
             Meant to address this too :) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 What is this "rights" stuff? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     I explained that. - (Nightowl)
             About my postings here - (orion)
         My honest response - (ben_tilly) - (7)
             Re: My honest response - (Nightowl) - (6)
                 You reversed the meaning - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                     Re: You reversed the meaning - (Nightowl) - (4)
                         Oops, I'd left in the word "either" wrongly -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Huh? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 NFC about your car discussion - (ben_tilly)
                         Re: You reversed the meaning (new thread) - (deSitter)
         You want honest. - (bepatient) - (3)
             +1, Insightful -NT - (pwhysall)
             Point taken. - (Nightowl)
             Ditto! - (tuberculosis)
         I can honestly tell you - (orion) - (5)
             Also noted and understood. :) - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Another point - (orion) - (3)
                     Take this to email - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         Re: Take this to email - (Nightowl)
                         Thank you Ben for pointing that out. +5 for correct. -NT - (bepatient)
         It's just amazing . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             I don't ever get clues. - (Nightowl) - (7)
                 OK - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     Yep - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         And don't think for a moment that I don't know . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Believe what you want - (Nightowl)
                     We took it to another place - (orion)
                 That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Re: That means you're too stupid to be here. HTH! - (Nightowl)
         What you don't like about my posts so far... - (Nightowl) - (18)
             Extract head from /dev/ass - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Noted. - (Nightowl) - (4)
                     I think the issue is - (jake123) - (1)
                         Thank you - (Nightowl)
                     Key words: "drop it". - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Thank you! - (Nightowl)
                 Does "me" count, too? - (jb4) - (2)
                     Don't make /me come over there... -NT - (pwhysall)
                     *fwap* -NT - (bepatient)
             Look at that post for an example - (bepatient)
             On item 7, congratulations vs validation - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                 Much better, thanks! - (Nightowl) - (6)
                     Don't be so "midwest nice" - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         One more thing to decide -- the issue of praying - (Nightowl) - (4)
                             Know who you are talking to before offering prayers - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                 Very good theoretical solution - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                     Here's what I'll do about the prayer issue - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         And finally, closing this thread. - (Nightowl)

When's the last time you heard China?
66 ms