IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Does the left as in Sharpton, or the left as in
woodie guthrie? Which one are you speaking about? Do the wobblies have a place as jobs are lost? When the airlines get 15 billion and the laid off workers get a kick in the ass? Which right or left are we speaking about?
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Thank you, Bill
It makes it so much harder for these Righteous sloganeers of lump-ectomies to focus.. when their definitions are: "anyone who won't be reasonable and see it My way".

(And of course, the opposite of Right-eous isn't er 'left' or even 37\ufffd12'14" - it's Wrong-eous)

{yawn}
New Heh.
Ashton, currently the most indefeasibly righteous people in our politics are the left -- lefteous? The folks who cannot see _anything_ good about the United States... funny. I happened to be in Canada when whatsername handed down her diatribe. I got apologies from hotel clerks and cabbies afterwards.

For pure, undiluted certainty about the Revealed Wisdom, nothing quite beats an American leftist university professor with tenure and a tax-supported salary.

Hey, I've an idea! -- let's see what happens when you bring, say, a Falwell disciple and a Berkeley Political Studies professor together. If it can be done in such a way as to contain the resulting blast, our energy worries are over, and we can tell the Saudis to go fish. Might make the country more livable in a lot of ways.
Regards,
Ric
New Seen it and the amount could not be cleaned with a pitchfork
needed a front end loader. lets face it. If you go right to Hitler you meet Stalin coming from the left. The ideal is were everyone gets a seat at the table, labor capital and management working together for the benefit of the investiture. Labor has to recognise return on capital, capital has to realize that labor provides value and management has to balance both and provide equal value to both and I think that is where we are failing. fscking sales people.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Re: Heh. Heh\ufffd
Come now.. the gold standard for measuring the population is: tenured profs? Where's your Hoover Institute spokesman or maybe Liberty Lobby or er Heritage Foundation -- I guess these are to be considered models of measured moderation (?)

And smug Certainty - is That what's botherin you, bunky? You mean like Rush? or the religio-political folks in the 700 and other clubs.. I guess I missed all that cerebral moderation which your omission would imply. That's because I actually wrote down (!) some o' the stuff spewed (spewn?) by them there late-night folks explaining about Right-eousness.
(I couldn't print such stuff in a family forum, of course)

Naah - with such definitions of 'liberal' and 'conservative' as are mangled nowadays: no sale. A war of opposites is just Too Much like the evening news. No Sale thankyouverymuch.

Gobble gobble.

A.
     Does the Left matter anymore? - (marlowe) - (26)
         You're only looking at this one issue. - (addison) - (1)
             And then the Left will find a new way to discredit itself. - (marlowe)
         Confusing patriotism with politics - (Silverlock) - (10)
             Freedom my ass. - (marlowe) - (9)
                 Am reminded of Mark Twain. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     Sorry, no Godwin - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                         Wrong reasoning.... - (addison) - (3)
                             Depends on your definition. - (inthane-chan)
                             WAY OT: Addison - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Check the Water Cooler for response. -NT - (addison)
                 I wonder - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     I was gunna *say*... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Just think of 'moderate' as now named: 'pinko commie librul' - (Ashton)
         Does the left as in Sharpton, or the left as in - (boxley) - (4)
             Thank you, Bill - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Heh. - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                     Seen it and the amount could not be cleaned with a pitchfork - (boxley)
                     Re: Heh. Heh\ufffd - (Ashton)
         Irrelevancy illustrated: the peace rallies - (marlowe) - (3)
             Nah: just the same ol same ol problem: idiot slogans - (Ashton)
             Slogans are for the ignorant masses. - (boxley) - (1)
                 Damn Box: that rates an A for Virtuosity! (kan't spel here) -NT - (Ashton)
         Sontag tries to clear it all up - (marlowe) - (1)
             If you can't see that, then... I dunno what to say. - (CRConrad)
         totally confused here Marlowe who is an avowed - (boxley) - (1)
             Laudable idea but.. - (Ashton)

She's sunk full fathom five, five, five!
129 ms