IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT is that a 1911 colt 45 ACP on the left side of the pic?
"We must face the fact that there is not a single country in the world that measures up to the lofty moral and social standards that are the hallmark of the U.S.A.: even Canada is delinquent and deserves a whiff of grape. There is not a single country in the world which, like the U.S., reeks of democracy and "human rights," and is free of crime and murder and hate thoughts and undemocratic deeds\ufffd. And so, since no other countries shape up to U.S. standards, \ufffd I make a Modest Proposal for the only possible consistent and coherent foreign policy: the U.S. must, very soon, Invade the Entire World!" Murray N. Rothbard

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New WIDs (Weapons of Individual Destruction) . .
. . in this picture are a Lugar (navy length barrel), a 7mm FN49 (on window sill), a 1911 Schmidt-Rubin bayonet (in hand) a 1911 Schmidt-Rubin rifle (behind me so you can't see it) a bottle of Glenfiddich, and a plate of pickled pigs feet (yum!).
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Ihr Kueche erscheint als U-boot - even the slacker uniform
-drl
New Had an 'artillery' long barrel model.
Luger ..for the fineness of craftsmanship + 'appreciation'. Never fired it, but noted how the complex mechanism might not have fared so well on Pacific Islands (say). Nor could you have cocked, reloaded the sucker with any injury to arm/wrist.

I always thought that the "point" of this WID must be about The Best; it indeed seemed that the CG blended-in perfectly, as extension of one's arm (the opposite of a .45, for one hideous counterexample). Were I into such lore, that is. ;-)

Now, whether the BID went.. where the sight suggested it might -?- no info on that.

Hey - want a Luger book? Forget title, but it's a big one I don't recall how materialized. Been there done that. Cute, for a WID, I guess. Bad WW-II vibes, for my sensitive psyche.

Ashton
     How close do you like YOUR nature? - (lincoln) - (29)
         We're used to in around here. - (Andrew Grygus)
         This is nothing new - (Yendor)
         Big deal. - (admin) - (10)
             Re: Big deal. - (deSitter) - (6)
                 It's a city... :-P - (admin) - (5)
                     With a capital T that rhymes with P... - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Re: where that came from? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Well...that part I knew... - (bepatient)
                     Mt. Sunflower KS - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Aye, but to go up Pikes I always take the cog railway - (tuberculosis)
             It is a "Big Deal" - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Was she trying to commit "lupicide"? - (deSitter)
             Re: Big deal. - yeah pretty much - (bepatient)
         Funny story - (drewk) - (15)
             Possums - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 OT is that a 1911 colt 45 ACP on the left side of the pic? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     WIDs (Weapons of Individual Destruction) . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Ihr Kueche erscheint als U-boot - even the slacker uniform -NT - (deSitter)
                         Had an 'artillery' long barrel model. - (Ashton)
             Re: Funny story - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Old timey pics - (drewk)
             Might as well be here. - (admin) - (7)
                 <sides are splitting> - (deSitter) - (1)
                     That's about the extent of it. - (admin)
                 There was a 'possum carcass in our backyard once. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     They've been doing SOMETHING right.. - (deSitter) - (3)
                         Indeed. Maybe not enough predators or something... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Andrew had the right of it: - (admin) - (1)
                                 Re: Andrew had the right of it: - (deSitter)

For Wade, it is to wait.
123 ms