IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well having batted about from souk to shantytown
from cribs to mansions on all continents I choose this country. Now if I was in like flynn with the ruling class of certain regimes around I might like them better but for an average Joe with no pull the USofA offers the most freedom I am likely to get, and it is a dam small portion of what I require. I love the deep south, the mountains and Grass Valley in CA. Nevada is sweet and so is Miami during the daylight with heavy shades on and the car doors locked. The Bronx is interesting and Pine Ridge Rez is way cool. Alaska of course is tops but so is Florida in its own way. Love the whole dam thing I guess and have for most of my adult life. Just have to keep howling at the injustice offered by all segments of this society.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New No real estate complaints - we got it really cheap, at first
     Hey Beep, you'll hate this. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
         More power to them. - (bepatient) - (43)
             I know, "just wait..." - (mmoffitt) - (42)
                 So... - (bepatient) - (41)
                     Re: So... - (rcareaga) - (40)
                         I do pay attention. - (bepatient) - (39)
                             Huge difference - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Understood - (bepatient)
                             Re: I do pay attention. - (rcareaga) - (36)
                                 and 46 years later... - (bepatient) - (35)
                                     Re: and 46 years later... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         My bad...math skills decline when hurrying... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             and the nation behaves... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 yes another believing that communism is taking over America! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Do not wake the youngish.. Zzzzzz___all in good time. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 No I don't take them for granted. - (bepatient)
                                     Your point is clear & reasonable - (dmarker) - (2)
                                         And again... - (bepatient)
                                         eh? auto de fe was a brit term? - (boxley)
                                     Ah well then, I see the level which must be reached before.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                                         Patience is indeed indicated. Don't sneeze. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Axis of Glee LLC, Discorporate Div. - (Ashton)
                                         Ah yes.... - (bepatient) - (22)
                                             You missed one thing Beep - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                 Nope... - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                     I don't get you - (Silverlock) - (19)
                                                         Lets state it simply. - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                             Again with the ridicule - (Silverlock)
                                                             Hostile? - (bepatient)
                                                             Re: Lets state it simply. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                 What is it with this crew? - (bepatient)
                                                                 well having batted about from souk to shantytown - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     No real estate complaints - we got it really cheap, at first -NT - (Ashton)
                                                             Your projection may, of course prove correct. - (Ashton)
                                                             You said that twice, and I just don't smoke that much crack. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                 Maybe you should start then. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                     Maybe you should learn to read then. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                         My German expatriot is better than yours, nyah. -NT - (admin) - (4)
                                                                             No, mine's better. Yours worked in the camps. ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                 Whatever you say, my friend. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     The price is vigilence. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     Nobody ever expects___THE SPANISH INQUISITION__[!] -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         We sit in a boat in New York harbor. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                             Cute - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Could you pick a more realistic destination, then? -NT - (Arkadiy)

I suspect that this sword is forged.
50 ms